Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 19 Jan 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
3rd August final day

No food pics for today so that’s all for the food report. The boys had the left over pizza on the drive down and we just snacked on stuff. We travelled home Miami-Atlanta-Manchester, or so we thought! We got to Miami and Dave and I had a McDonald’s the kids weren’t interested as they were full from pizza. We got on the plane to Atlanta and the airport closed due to weather. We landed in Atlanta 2 hours late and passed our Manchester plane literally on the runway 🙈

Jacob and I darted off the plane to the nearest customer service to be rerouted, I’d been checking skyscanner too. They give us Dublin then Dublin to Manchester with a big layover. I complained and got us onto the Heathrow flight with delta then Heathrow to Manchester with BA even thought they’re not partners they sorted it out for me. In Atlanta the boys had McDonald’s and Dave and I had our last Panda Express. Sorry guys no pictures of these I was a bit stressed! But we did get some good seat on out transatlantic flight! So always a silver lining!

But we made it home with no luggage, that didn’t come until a few days later 🙄

So not a great end to the holiday but it was one of them. We only paid £400 for the flights including luggage in school holidays! We still had an amazing holiday, we made loads of memories and ate lots of nice calorific food!

We decided that was our last holiday to Florida for some time... check out the countdown 🙈
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs H
slightly serious Dibber

Mrs H's Reviews
Really enjoyed reading your trippie, we have never stayed onsite so couldn’t believe the amount of food you get with the ddp!
Mrs H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs H View Post
Really enjoyed reading your trippie, we have never stayed onsite so couldn’t believe the amount of food you get with the ddp!
Ah thank you. Yes we found the QSDP to be plenty of food we were never hungry! 😊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Loved your trip report, read it from start to finish in one go as I was hooked. I've got to be honest I thought you were going to struggle to get through all those dining credits but you did it!

Thanks for taking the time to share and looking forward to this years. x
Old 22 Jan 20, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
Loved your trip report, read it from start to finish in one go as I was hooked. I've got to be honest I thought you were going to struggle to get through all those dining credits but you did it!

Thanks for taking the time to share and looking forward to this years. x
Ah thank you for reading and commenting. We thought we would struggle also but we got there in the end! We’ve still got a few of those ghirardelli squares knocking around! This years will be strictly off site as we are foregoing Disney! However a few ghirardelli ice creams and a possible blaze might get in there 😜
Old 6 Feb 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Another dining report will be coming for July but will be off-site with a possible ghirardelli ice cream thrown in at Disney Springs no Disney this time 😁
Old 8 Feb 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Brilliant report, I’ve just binge read and now I’m starving

I’ve been stealing ideas from your report and adding restaurant names to my growing list for our July trip, we’ve never tried NYPD Pizza or Steak & Shake.

Thank you for taking the time to write it
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just caught up with all of this food report.

Wow, some seriously yummy food there.

The NYPD pizza looks fantastic.

Thanks for taking the time to share.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Brilliant report, I’ve just binge read and now I’m starving

I’ve been stealing ideas from your report and adding restaurant names to my growing list for our July trip, we’ve never tried NYPD Pizza or Steak & Shake.

Thank you for taking the time to write it
Definitely try Steak ‘n Shake! It’s not fine dining at all but it’s really tasty and cheap and cheerful. Kids eat free sat and sun and there is happy hour half price drinks between 3-5pm (and am!). Best pizza I’ve ever had at nypd!
Old 9 Feb 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Just caught up with all of this food report.

Wow, some seriously yummy food there.

The NYPD pizza looks fantastic.

Thanks for taking the time to share.
Best pizza I’ve ever had at nypd. On a Tuesday you can order a large pizza and get a cheese pizza free! Incidentally we arrive on a Tuesday in July and there happens to be a branch right outside our hotel, guess where our first meal on American soil will be