Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Feb 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

We have just bought holiday 6 Tripp ones from an outlet. We have wanted them for ages. We bought some 4 wheeled cases from asda in 2016 but they turned out to be a false economy. Just couldn't move them even with the four wheels when they were full. I have a banana yellow one and DH choose black...all the colours and he picked black!
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
I am Mike and I have a suitcase problem...

We now have 4 x American tourister suitcases.

Minnie Loves Mickey
Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse
Iron Man

Bought our latest 2 weeks ago.

Not that there is only 3 of us... anyway love these cases and every time we see a new one we like in Samsonite at Cheshire Oaks we get it!

They have been on 2 holidays with us and we love them.
miked1e is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by birdiesX4 View Post
We have just bought holiday 6 Tripp ones from an outlet. We have wanted them for ages. We bought some 4 wheeled cases from asda in 2016 but they turned out to be a false economy. Just couldn't move them even with the four wheels when they were full. I have a banana yellow one and DH choose black...all the colours and he picked black!
Son chose black too ! I have watermelon, daughter Flamingo and husband banana ! I am hoping Cheshire Oaks has a large case in Flamingo because I haven’t seen the colour in Debenhams for a while.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I also have Disney American Tourister ones 😀

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

A lot use Tripp. But if you have an Antler Outlet nearby, you will get much better cases there for the same price.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Another vote here for the Tripp holiday 6, we bought a large and medium last year. Tripp’s own website has the Holiday 6 on offer just now. The ice blue one is cheaper than the rest. We ordered a new large one last Tuesday, opted for the free standard delivery and it arrived on Wednesday afternoon. Remember to sign up to get the 10% discount if buying direct from Tripp.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post

We have whatever is on offer in tkmaxx. Only stipulation if hold bag is four wheel TSA inline locks.

If hand luggage like the 60L two wheelers. BA / easyJet cabin max.

So have Samsonite, masons, Calvin Klein, antler, aerolite, osprey, Brics and Tumi.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I have two purple it large from matalan, 2 it large white with tigers on, and two bright pink american tourister ones all hard shell
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Son chose black too ! I have watermelon, daughter Flamingo and husband banana ! I am hoping Cheshire Oaks has a large case in Flamingo because I haven’t seen the colour in Debenhams for a while.
We bought ours from boundary mill at colne and they had plenty flamingo. They were £56 for the large. I likes watermelon but DH hates that colour and banana wont get lost.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Samsonite hard case. Around 15 years old and still going strong
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List