Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jan 13, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Florida weather changes so quickly its not worth paying any attention to the forecast more than a couple of days out
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
margshel4753
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The forecast always changes the nearer you get to the date. Don't pay too much attention to it - its bound to be better than here. As you can see from the weather on the link below even the different sites disagree.
bing/weather/forecast...M=DTPWEO&qpvt=

Feb 2005 B/W Movieland(Monumental Movieland)
May 2006 Doubletree LBV(Orlando Vista] , Oct 2011 POR & Rosen Inn
May 2012 POR, April 2013 POR
, Oct 2014 POR, H/Inn C/Water, RPR, Rosen Inn, Yacht Club
margshel4753 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryffindor
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by spiya View Post
Florida weather changes so quickly its not worth paying any attention to the forecast more than a couple of days out
Yeah, this. They're always predicting certain temps and it's not always accurate. For instance, 2 weeks before Christmas they said Christmas would be cold but it turned out to be in the 70's.
Gryffindor is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

its also worth remembeing that it has been warmer than average of late. in the last two weeks there have been several days where it has only been 1 or 2 degrees f off the record temperature for that particular. they had morning frosts in the week leading up to xmas so it does yo yo
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margshel4753 View Post
The forecast always changes the nearer you get to the date. Don't pay too much attention to it - its bound to be better than here. As you can see from the weather on the link below even the different sites disagree.
bing/weather/forecast...M=DTPWEO&qpvt=
Oh yeah! Interesting!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pilgrimk8
Excited about Disney

pilgrimk8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Ive been obsessing over the weather but in all fairness, as long as we wont be stopped from doing anything, I'm past caring! Our warmest temps down these 'ere parts only got to about 18 in the summer so anything more than that is a bonus! Ive seen enough rain to last me a lifetime so bring on the sun!
Old 14 Jan 13, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pilgrimk8
Excited about Disney

pilgrimk8's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
P.S I'll do a sun dance, the minute we land for you
Old 14 Jan 13, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post

wow we are off on the 23rd aswell and looking at some countdowns id imagoine on the same plane as certain people

gives a wave if you see us... i will be the one holding onto a manic 3 year old who will keep asking or telling us we are off to portugal and at the end of the flight muttering to myself "never ever again, thats it then we will just have to stay here forever as im not flying that long again"
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
bigalan1979
Excited about Disney

bigalan1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
It could be worse you could be in sub zero temperatures like here, wish i was going to disney in the low 20's
Old 14 Jan 13, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Originally Posted by oeamon View Post
its also worth remembeing that it has been warmer than average of late. in the last two weeks there have been several days where it has only been 1 or 2 degrees f off the record temperature for that particular. they had morning frosts in the week leading up to xmas so it does yo yo
All absolutely true . We are leaving for home today and it's been extraordinary to have warm mornings and evenings in January! I've been many times in Jan/Feb and I am normally more than happy with sunshine during the day and chilly at other times. Heck, I've even had frost and frozen fountains (2010).

Still, it will be such a shock to face the cold and greyness (or white maybe?) of the UK tomorrow.

Don't fret about the temperatures, it's the sunshine that makes you feel good at this time of year IMHO.
Closed Thread