Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 11 Sep 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Have a great time. Hope you can get some sleep and not to excited. Just love those lemon curd buns from M&S, i like the spicy currant bun ones too. Congratulations on your weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself. Will be following your report , but must admit i am so looking forward to the cruise section! Been on quite a few cruises and love it. Not been on one of the mega ships that you are going on though... yet! If you can i would love to see some photos of round the ship, as well as the food. Safe journey.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:35 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
Have a lovely holiday!
Thanks very much!

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Have a safe flight 😊
Thank you.. I’m looking forward to it for the IFE!

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Have a good trip. It is DH’s pretravel day today too.
Yay! Hope you have enjoyed your resort hopping Claudette!

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Have a fantastic time. Well done on the weight loss. Those lemon buns look delicious.
Thank you! Yes the buns were really good.. especially when you got a mouthful of the lemon curd

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Have a great time. Hope you can get some sleep and not to excited. Just love those lemon curd buns from M&S, i like the spicy currant bun ones too. Congratulations on your weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself. Will be following your report , but must admit i am so looking forward to the cruise section! Been on quite a few cruises and love it. Not been on one of the mega ships that you are going on though... yet! If you can i would love to see some photos of round the ship, as well as the food. Safe journey.
Ha ha talking about getting some sleep it’s 1.35am and I am awake.. I’ve had a few hours but hope I can get back. The cruise section won’t be live as I haven’t paid for the WiFi on the ship, but I will post it on my return. I included some cruise food and ship photos in my 2016 report if you haven’t already seen it? The link is in my signature.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Safe flight today. I hope you have a fab trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Great start! Love the mug, I’ve got a bit of an obsession with mugs! 😂 following along.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Safe flight today. I hope you have a fab trip.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Great start! Love the mug, I’ve got a bit of an obsession with mugs! 😂 following along.

Kat
Thanks.. I love a mug too!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Travel day! (Part 1)

Good morning from the Virgin V Lounge at Manchester airport

I didn’t sleep very well as to be expected in airport hotels.. although I must have fell asleep as my alarm woke me up at 6.15am.

We got into security with our fastpasses as 7am and there was an hours wait!

We headed straight to boots for a meal deal (you’ll see that later), duty free for some perfume and sunglasses then into the lounge.

It’s quite busy in here, although we picked up a table quite easily. I think we could easily lose track of time!

We were told to help ourselves to cold food, we would be served hot food, coke and lemonade could be picked up at the bar and we would have to pay for any alcoholic drinks. WiFi is free.

Here’s some photos of what’s on offer...

To start we had a bacon cob and a sausage cob. The cobs were both soft and fluffy - just like what they wanted in this weeks Bake Off Technical

Then I’ve had a croissant- wow it tasted nice, I’ve not had anything pastry like for AGES!

DH went up for a cooked breakfast which he said was very nice...

And I’ve got what I believe is a tonic water with strawberry and mint in it.. it’s very fancy in the little glass bottle.

That’s our morning so far! Our flight is 9.55am and it says boarding is 9am so not much longer now. I may pop into accessorize because it’s kind of a tradition on holiday, right?

Thanks again everyone for following along... next time I update I’ll be in Orlando!
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Have a great holiday and safe flight today! The lounge food looks great, and a really nice way to start your trip. Enjoy your blaze tonight!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Have a great holiday and safe flight today! The lounge food looks great, and a really nice way to start your trip. Enjoy your blaze tonight!
Oh thanks I’m excited for Blaze!
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have the best time! Will be following along... safe journey
Old 12 Sep 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I love your animal kingdom mug, I feel like I need one in my life! All your plans sound great. Hope you have a fab holiday °o°
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List