Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 Jul 17, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

What a lovely trip report with so much detail, you both clearly had a fabulous honeymoon.

I'm seriously tempted to stay at Sapphire Falls next time we go, it looked amazing in the photos. Thank you.
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 17, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by eleele View Post
What a lovely trip report with so much detail, you both clearly had a fabulous honeymoon.

I'm seriously tempted to stay at Sapphire Falls next time we go, it looked amazing in the photos. Thank you.
Paradise on Earth. Seriously.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 17, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loubyloulou
Excited about Disney

Been glued to this from the start, great report!
Old 16 Oct 17, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I'm so pleased you replied to my thread on STK as I have now read your trip report all the way through.
I really enjoyed the whole report and your reviews of the signature restaurants were really helpful for our trip next year.
I totally understand how Disney makes you feel, I am the same, it is the place where all stress and anxiety melts away for me and I feel carefree and young again (see, you have me getting overemotional now 😀 )

Your love for both your husband and Disney 😀 shines through. I am sure you will both share many more wonderful Disney trips together over the years.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

super trip report i really enjoyed reading this such a great way with words. thank you for sharing your special trip with us.

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore-x
Helping Mickey

Have absolutely loved reading you trip report! It sounded like the trip of a lifetime which of course all Florida holidays are i've got so many ideas from reading this for our own New York/ Orlando honeymoon December 2019! Thank you
Eeyore-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dons2122000
Excited about Disney

Aw I have read this whole report in the last week or so and absolutely loved it. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. How exciting your going back next year! Look forward to reading all about that trip.
dons2122000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
stumbled across your trip report and binge read it all in two days . fantastic, we arrive at CBR for our first ever family trip to WDW with our 3 little girls this august and its made me so much more excited and glad we picked CBR, hopefully all construction will be done by then and we can really enjoy the resort.
have you decided on where to stay this year ?
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jules32 View Post
stumbled across your trip report and binge read it all in two days . fantastic, we arrive at CBR for our first ever family trip to WDW with our 3 little girls this august and its made me so much more excited and glad we picked CBR, hopefully all construction will be done by then and we can really enjoy the resort.
have you decided on where to stay this year ?
Thank you for your comments. I love being able to share our experiences. WDW is just literally my favourite place.

We went for CSR in the end. It was either going to be that or CBR but given that Riviera isn't finished just yet and they're still testing the Skyliner AND the fact that the refurbished rooms at CSR look amazing, this swung our decision.

That said, thrilled for you that you're heading to CBR. OPR looks spectacular at the moment and there is literally no way that we won't go back... Maybe, what 2022?

Maybe have a look at my 2014 and 2011 reports if you want to have a nosy at CBR? Though it is a bit different now...

Edited at 06:05 PM.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List