Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 15 Jun 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

I think Maura has shot herself in the foot by coming on so strong to Tommy, although he was lapping up the attention you could clearly see he was losing control of the situation and started to feel uncomfortable about it . he is now having second thoughts and looks like he will choose Molly , having said that there was something about the Molly/Maura drama that has made me convinced that this programme is more staged than I thought it was .
I keep thinking that Tommy is going to end up with Lucie, I don't think he is as confident in himself as he makes out to be and would much rather have the quiet demure girl on his arm, that girl being Lucie .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I think Maura has shot herself in the foot by coming on so strong to Tommy, although he was lapping up the attention you could clearly see he was losing control of the situation and started to feel uncomfortable about it . he is now having second thoughts and looks like he will choose Molly , having said that there was something about the Molly/Maura drama that has made me convinced that this programme is more staged than I thought it was .
I keep thinking that Tommy is going to end up with Lucie, I don't think he is as confident in himself as he makes out to be and would much rather have the quiet demure girl on his arm, that girl being Lucie .
I think you’re right, he’s not as confident as he first seems. I thought he looked quite uncomfortable when Maura/Mauler was trying to kiss him on the sofa. I keep forgetting he is only 20, maybe the full on older woman was a bit too much for him? I thought he went to the bed with Molly because he was afraid that Maura would come back to the sofa to get him and he was scared 🤣
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

The only part of Maura that I agreed with last night was when she comforted Lucy when she was upset and when she said Lucy probably doesn’t interact with the girls cos she doesn’t like the drama.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
My ds went to school with the new girl, she has a boyfriend so very fake.
Load of twaddle imo ,even my son has grown out of it, he said he managed 10 minutes before turning it off.
I’m so proud😆
Well the Stun has the real story for the fast eviction.
Nasty piece of work , pulling the race card . Realistically any lad using that charming phrase would have got kicked out but he's too up himself to realise it .
I know it's a lot of people's guilty pleasure but YUCK. I'm starting to think a lot of youngsters are turning off , they don't like the association with these youngsters.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

So Tommy chooses MM ...

Joe and Lucy are showing cracks...

Anton, is happy...

Michael and Amber look comfortable...

Curtis and Amy are sweet..

Danny and Yewande look happy...

Wonder what Maura and Anna will discover.?

Bring on the Flack !

Disney332

Edited at 08:53 PM.
disney332 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
So Tommy chooses MM ...

Joe and Lucy are showing cracks...

Anton, is happy...

Michael and Amber look comfortable...

Craig and Amy are sweet..

Danny and Yewande look happy...

Wonder what Maura and Anna will discover.?

Bring on the Flack !

Disney332
So who is everyone wanting out tonight?

I would prefer Anton and Elma to go, just because they aren’t really bringing much to the show.

But I don’t overly care who goes - as long as it’s not Yewande/Danny or Michael/Amber - Yewande and Michael are about the only two
I really like.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Love the twist and I think Joe will go !
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs dee View Post
Love the twist and I think Joe will go !
Great twist! I’m hoping both boys go - purely as I think Elma staying will stir things up with Maura over Tom, and if Lucie stays, I am convinced that Tommy will turn his attention back to her!
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hope Joe leaves, and I am not feeling any real chemistry netween Molly Mae and Tommy to be honest so would be happy to see him with Lucie.

I am actually a bit tired of Amys whineing and frowny face now too, think Curtis might get tired of it at some point!

Maura is hilarious, such good comedy value.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

[QUOTE=Loopylooloo;13908434

I am actually a bit tired of Amys whineing and frowny face now too, think Curtis might get tired of it at some point!

Maura is hilarious, such good comedy value.[/QUOTE]
I agree Amy is winding me up now with all her moaning! 😂

Maura is hilarious but not in a good way! 😂 I thought it was hilarious last night when she was moaning to Molly Mae of all people about stealing blokes! And to say Elma is her friend - really? Just because they arrived on the same day! 😂 So funny! 👍