Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Jun 19, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile Is Ohana worth it?

My two girls are both lilo and stitch crazy (ok, I am a little bit too!) and I know you can't guarantee meeting them in the parks - so I was thinking of booking ohana for breakfast for them when we are staying on-site. Is it worth the money do you think?
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Yep

Disney332
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
rnn1g
Gone all Goofy

You can meet Stitch in Tomorrowland now - he has a regular meet and greet. I think that Ohana is the only place you'd be able to meet Lilo though.

I did Ohana breakfast in 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it, was really nice and I liked the 'family style' aspect however it is very pricey!
rnn1g is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Personally, we didn't enjoy it. It was our worst character dining meal of the trip. I gave feedback to the CM on the podium as we were leaving which is something I'm normally too shy to do!

The service was terrible, it was so rushed (despite the restaurant not being anywhere near full) and the character interactions were not good. It was as if they couldn't wait to get away.

We've only been once though, maybe we hit it at a bad time.
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
I agree with Laura above, we did it whilst staying at the Poly as I thought it would be fun. The food was ok but it was our worst character interaction. I’m a huge Pluto fan and he actually bypassed our table, we had to practically beg him to come back.
We also did ‘Ohana for dinner and that was too meat-centric for me.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

We prefer breakfast there to dinner, the menu suits us better but the character interaction is great at both. At dinner the kids do get to learn how to hula dance though and there’s a ukulele player who sings the songs from the film and authentic songs too. The characters will also come around at both and there was merchandise in the stores there with Lilo and Stitch on them as well as the plush toys.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

We did it back in ‘17 & loved it. It was actually one of our top priorities when it came to ADR this year. We didn’t feel rushed in any way, found the character interaction great & the food was lovely 😊

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Grace_1412
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
I agree with Laura above, we did it whilst staying at the Poly as I thought it would be fun. The food was ok but it was our worst character interaction. I’m a huge Pluto fan and he actually bypassed our table, we had to practically beg him to come back.
We also did ‘Ohana for dinner and that was too meat-centric for me.
Same here. We booked as everyone seems to rave about it. Food was OK, interaction was rushed and service poor. We have never been back
Grace_1412 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Oh dear, we’ve booked it as a surprise for our Stitch mad grandsons.
I’m more bothered whether there will be enough food served to the table. From the pics I’ve seen doesn’t seem a lot and there will be 6 of us
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
emck942
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

We cancelled our reservation after trying Mickey waffles and other breakfast items as quick service and not enjoying it. We met Lilo and Stitch in Typhoon Lagoon last week with little to no wait.
emck942 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List