Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 2 Jun 18, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Day two - Easter Sunday

For breakfast we ate in the villa and I ate these eggs French toast sticks that I’d picked up at the supermarket. They were in the frozen section and I became addicted to them, I wish I could bring them back!

We’d planned to go to the boardwalk today and take part in the Easter activities, so we valet parked and went in. We’d just missed the Easter egg hunt on the lawn so we had a walk around and fell in love with this area. We didn’t realise how close it was to Epcot and accidentally walked there whilst looking around, so we went in. The girls picked up the Easter egg sticker hunt for around $6 and we set off doing that. In the England area they were handing out times to come back for an egg hunt, so the girls got tickets for this and we went back at the designated time.

We then went off for food. The flower and garden festival was also in, so there were lots of little booths set up on top of the usual offerings.

The girls finished their sticker hunt and collected a small prize for doing so, before we went back to the villa for Taco Bell and more treats from the supermarket shop yesterday.

Edited at 04:08 PM.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

My son was so excited to see your picture of Eggo's (mAssive stranger things fan &#128512
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 18, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Loving this - looking forward to more

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Love this , I am so curious to know what is on top of that funnel cake?
Old 3 Jun 18, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
I thought that too at first but think it's a block of ice cream.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
My son was so excited to see your picture of Eggo's (mAssive stranger things fan &#128512
Haha a lot of my friends were too!
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Miss Fortune is right, it’s a slab of ice cream. Looks like butter! There’s a photo there of potato pancakes with applesauce on, I didn’t love these.

Edited at 09:08 AM.
Old 3 Jun 18, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Miss Fortune is right, it’s a slab of ice cream. Looks like butter! There’s a photo there of potato pancakes with applesauce on, I didn’t love these.
Don't give them ideas, by the time we go there'll be a butter option for an extra $2. Love the updates, keep them coming
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Day three- wedding day

I bought some syrup for my eggo today!

Today was the day of the wedding! I won’t post loads of pictures of it as it wasn’t my day, but I took photos of us and the food.

They got married at Cypress Grove and the whole day was insane, I’ve never been to a wedding so beautiful. The girls were bridesmaids and there were around 40 guests.

As the wedding was after lunch we had a delivery from Panera Bread for lunch whilst we got ready.

Edited at 01:05 PM.
Old 3 Jun 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Wow - beautiful wedding photographs, the girls look so lovely. Must have been a fantastic day, and the food looks yummy too.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List