Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Nov 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TerryYa
Excited about Disney

Anyone know what the deal is with quick queue tickets for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens? Can't seem to find anything about cancellations or date changes.
TerryYa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve booked this morning for August 😊 . Even with the added fees it works out about the same as just the seaworld Aquatica Busch tickets which we’d be buying anyway so very happy. Just have to hope we get there now.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
TerryYa
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TerryYa View Post
Anyone know what the deal is with quick queue tickets for SeaWorld and Busch Gardens? Can't seem to find anything about cancellations or date changes.
In answer to my own question they look non refundable and non changeable.
TerryYa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
I’ve booked this morning for August 😊 . Even with the added fees it works out about the same as just the seaworld Aquatica Busch tickets which we’d be buying anyway so very happy. Just have to hope we get there now.
Thanks macadoo, I didn’t realise how cheap they were until I read your post.
I’ve just booked ultimate non swims for August and it works out cheaper than just buying SW/AQ/Busch tickets. So it’s a free day out at DC! 👍
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

I booked too! 3 x dolphin swim tickets with 14 day seaworld and aquatica passes and 2x non dolphin swim tickets (youngest is only 5 so will miss out on the dolphin swim unfortunately &#128532. Didnt go for the ultimate ticket as we wont be driving and have no interest in busch at present.

Anyone know if u have a little one to young to swim with the dolphins whether they will allow them to meet them in the shallow water at all?
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Trying for More Ears

Hi everyone, I booked some tickets - non swim with 2 park access seaworld and aquatica - yesterday in the holiday sale. I know I've read before that ultimates include parking, but I can't see any mention of parking anywhere on my tickets. Perhaps these tickets aren't classed as an 'ultimate'. Could anyone with the 'free parking' confirmed on their ticket let me know where it says it so I can check? Many thanks!
jiminycricket is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by jiminycricket View Post
Hi everyone, I booked some tickets - non swim with 2 park access seaworld and aquatica - yesterday in the holiday sale. I know I've read before that ultimates include parking, but I can't see any mention of parking anywhere on my tickets. Perhaps these tickets aren't classed as an 'ultimate'. Could anyone with the 'free parking' confirmed on their ticket let me know where it says it so I can check? Many thanks!
I think you needed to book the 3park ticket with Busch to get the free parking.
Old 28 Dec 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
As above, sorry but you need the 3 park to get the free parking, I would call and amend, they are amazing at helping out and I bet it won’t be much more to swap to the 3 park.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Trying for More Ears

Thanks guys, I've noticed that they have extended the sale now until 3rd Jan so I think I will cancel my current tickets and amend just one of them to the 3 park ticket and keep the others at a 2 park ticket. We only need one parking one right? Do you think this would work ok? We have no plans to go to Busch Gardens, small kids and plenty to do at Disney/Discovery/Seaworld for this trip!
jiminycricket is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks guys, I've noticed that they have extended the sale now until 3rd Jan so I think I will cancel my current tickets and amend just one of them to the 3 park ticket and keep the others at a 2 park ticket. We only need one parking one right? Do you think this would work ok? We have no plans to go to Busch Gardens, small kids and plenty to do at Disney/Discovery/Seaworld for this trip!
That would be fine if you have no plans for Busch gardens, only 1 needs the parking pass. If it’s just sea world your visiting and it’s only for a couple of visits it may be easier to just pay for parking as dc is free anyway.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List