Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Jan 21, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caro View Post
Week 4 weigh day!

Week 1 9.2
Week 2 3.4
Week 3 3.4
Week 4 2.2
18.2lbs total loss
Still doing 10,000 minimum steps a day. No alcohol (think that's the hardest thing)

Weight loss is slowing down... this is when I normally give up 😜
Amazing well done you!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 21, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caro View Post
Week 4 weigh day!

Week 1 9.2
Week 2 3.4
Week 3 3.4
Week 4 2.2
18.2lbs total loss
Still doing 10,000 minimum steps a day. No alcohol (think that's the hardest thing)

Weight loss is slowing down... this is when I normally give up 😜
I am so jealous 😩😩
Mine is just not shifting !
Well done you are doing amazing 🤩
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Another walk to town for my latte so another £1 for charity
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
An eight-and-a-bit mile run for me yesterday, taking in a stretch along the front to get some bracing sea air.

That was my 365th day in a row where I've been out for a run. With 2020 being a leap year, that means today is the day where I complete a year of running every day. Just a dog walk in the driving rain thus far - my run is still to come.

(That's an Epcot cap, BTW)

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
An eight-and-a-bit mile run for me yesterday, taking in a stretch along the front to get some bracing sea air.

That was my 365th day in a row where I've been out for a run. With 2020 being a leap year, that means today is the day where I complete a year of running every day. Just a dog walk in the driving rain thus far - my run is still to come.

(That's an Epcot cap, BTW)

Happy runiversary! That is amazing and some commitment

Another big walk for me today. Sadly, yesterday’s was cut short at 4 miles due to unforeseen circumstances
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Another walk to town for my latte so another £1 for charity
Claire I think we live near each other. I can't believe how deserted the high street is when you post pics. We haven't been into Southend since last summer, it's such a strange life we're living, I used to be in an out almost daily. I was really looking forward to the new Primark opening and I haven't even seen it yet!

Well done on all the cycling /walking /running /weight loss everyone.

Sue
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Claire I think we live near each other. I can't believe how deserted the high street is when you post pics. We haven't been into Southend since last summer, it's such a strange life we're living, I used to be in an out almost daily. I was really looking forward to the new Primark opening and I haven't even seen it yet!

Well done on all the cycling /walking /running /weight loss everyone.

Sue
New Primark was FAB Sue 🤩 we went to a preview evening as my son is a manager in Ramsgate, been many times since then, can’t wait to get shopping again, I’m in the minority & I hate online
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Weigh in for us
Me 9 lbs
Dh 18 lbs
My meds have been tweaked, an increase in thyroxine and also been put on trulicity last week, along with other med changes. So here's hoping that it carrys on. Well done everyone whether you have lost or not, its hard work and this weather don't help. 😊
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
New Primark was FAB Sue 🤩 we went to a preview evening as my son is a manager in Ramsgate, been many times since then, can’t wait to get shopping again, I’m in the minority & I hate online
I'm the same with online shopping Claire... Nothing beats a mooch round the shops. I can't wait to get back to my weekly trips to Lakeside, my husband calls it my spiritual home! 🤣
Sue
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I must admit I am quite sick of feeling hungry and grouchy all the time 🙈 we are still in January so I have a long way to go.
I think I might make some home made vegetable soup to have as a starter. Can’t be many calories in that surely 😁
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List