Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 6 Jan 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can anyone remember the dates

That the. DDP covered last time it was released. Not the release date but the data avilable?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
First, the details of the 2020 Free Disney Dining Plan discount for UK residents. You’re eligible for this promotion if you book a full-price Walt Disney World hotel and ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights for travel dates January 1 through March 29, 2020 and April 19 through October 3, 2020. Booking begins April 25, 2019 and you must book the Free Dining promo by July 2, 2019.

disneytouristblog/20...sney-world-uk/

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
First, the details of the 2020 Free Disney Dining Plan discount for UK residents. You’re eligible for this promotion if you book a full-price Walt Disney World hotel and ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights for travel dates January 1 through March 29, 2020 and April 19 through October 3, 2020. Booking begins April 25, 2019 and you must book the Free Dining promo by July 2, 2019.

disneytouristblog/20...sney-world-uk/
Thanks. I had a feeling November wasn’t included...
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

I may be wrong but I think it only didn't include October onwards last time because that was when Star Wars was going to open and they foresaw that they'd have high levels of visitors happy to pay "full price" so no need to entice people with offers. I believe in previous years the DDP was offered at the end of the year (I definitely had it included in trips in October/November before)

Happy to be corrected though!
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by soraia View Post
I may be wrong but I think it only didn't include October onwards last time because that was when Star Wars was going to open and they foresaw that they'd have high levels of visitors happy to pay "full price" so no need to entice people with offers. I believe in previous years the DDP was offered at the end of the year (I definitely had it included in trips in October/November before)

You might be right. 2019 details:

Disney is offering the Free Dining deal to United Kingdom residents. However you’ll need to book by July 3, 2018, for selected arrivals between January 1 – April 7, 2019 and April 26 – November 30, 2019.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by soraia View Post

Star Wars opened the year before, September 2019. The dining plan for 2019 stays did include September - November. It was the dining plan for 2020 that was more restrictive in both dates and hotels / room types it was available with.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List