Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 May 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile Ordering Coming to Quick Service Restaurants

Disney has announced that Over the coming months they will be expanding the popular mobile order food service to additional restaurants at Disney Resort hotels.

The additional Disney Resort hotels include, Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney's Pop Century Resort, The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

These restaurants will join our existing mobile order lineup of Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and over 20 other quick-service locations throughout the four theme parks and Disney Springs area.

With the service, you can order ahead from wherever you happen to be, skip the order line and head directly to the pick-up counter where Cast Members deliver your food - helping you save time to enjoy all there is to see and do at Walt Disney World Resort.

Don't forget, if you have a Disney dining plan you can now redeem your meals and snacks through the service. Disney also recently introduced a new enhanced look that makes the ordering experience easier than ever.

©Disney
Old 22 May 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Good news this is excellent- a big time saver- or at least it was last summer for early adopters. As more use it and now DDP on it, it may slow a bit ?
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

That's good but will it recognise my TIW discount?
Old 22 May 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Mobile ordering is already operating in QS restaurants, as we already know.

This news release relates to QS locations within certain Disney Resorts.

Disney332
Old 22 May 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Hope it comes to POFQ in the next 12 months. Staying again next year, and one of my biggest issues was having to wait in 2-3 different lines depending on what everyone wanted before you could go ahead and pay!

Ordering all together via this system would make it so much better... and at least mean that the food is possibly still hot by the time you sit down!
Old 22 May 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Excellent idea, whilst waiting for the bus back to the resort we can order to pick up when we arrive back there - hopefully
Old 23 May 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Just wondering if this will stop you being able to swap your drink for a snack and use your mug at the resorts, will you be tied into having a drink ?

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
Just wondering if this will stop you being able to swap your drink for a snack and use your mug at the resorts, will you be tied into having a drink ?
I don’t think you can swap your drink for a snack/desert at CBR.
Please correct me if I am wrong?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I don’t think you can swap your drink for a snack/desert at CBR.
Please correct me if I am wrong?
That’s what got me wondering as they already have mobile ordering, wonder if that option will go as mobile ordering is expanded ?

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
Good shout. Although no loss if not... only time we did this we didn’t eat the dessert (left in the fridge for another day).

However, would maybe pick a beer instead.