Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jan 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
looloomoomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 37
Guidebook Reviews: 5
25% and half board offer

Thinking of booking for August, last year I browsed the prices around May time and there was still a 25% offer on, with half board, plus there was something like a VIP package for quite a reasonable price.

Is there a regular routine of these offers like for Orlando does anyone know/watch on a regular basis?

Thanks if anyone is able to help.

looloomoomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
looloomoomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by looloomoomoo View Post
Thinking of booking for August, last year I browsed the prices around May time and there was still a 25% offer on, with half board, plus there was something like a VIP package for quite a reasonable price.

Is there a regular routine of these offers like for Orlando does anyone know/watch on a regular basis?

Thanks if anyone is able to help.

Anyone track this previously?

looloomoomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
elrao
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

There does pretty much always seem to be an offer, yes. The French site also has different offers.

You can browse the different countries and their offers, however I've noticed that at the moment most countries are the same as the UK, apart from French speaking ones that have the same deal as France.
elrao is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
looloomoomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
So there is 35% offer on at the moment but no dining - Anyone have any opinions about whether to wait for a dining offer to come on - what do you actually get for the dining offer and what is the food like?

Old 17 Feb 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by looloomoomoo View Post
So there is 35% offer on at the moment but no dining - Anyone have any opinions about whether to wait for a dining offer to come on - what do you actually get for the dining offer and what is the food like?
You get breakfast in the hotel and lunch or dinner for half board or all 3 for full board. Different standards depending on hotel or you can upgrade your hotel dining plan - standard, plus or premium. They can be used in different restaurants or hotels. If the place you are eating in is a higher standard than your plan you pay the extra.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

honestly i'm not a fan of the free dining offers at DLP, I find them restrictive, I'd much rather have a higher % discount and no"free" dining plan. Do you have under-12s in your party? I just noticed the French site has up to 35% off and free under-12s for summer (up to September) so that might work better?

Other than that, its really up to you whether you want to jump on the 35% off, or wait until after April, when the next lot of offers will be due.

Edited at 04:43 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
bigjamiek2
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
honestly i'm not a fan of the free dining offers at DLP, I find them restrictive, I'd much rather have a higher % discount and no"free" dining plan. Do you have under-12s in your party? I just noticed the French site has up to 35% off and free under-12s for summer (up to September) so that might work better?

Other than that, its really up to you whether you want to jump on the 35% off, or wait until after April, when the next lot of offers will be due.
I noticed this as I have an 8 & 3y/o. I had been looking for 2nd week of Oct however French ‘Summer’ offer only available till 30th Sept where as UK one runs till 6th Nov. 😡

For 4 nights in first week in July for us though would be;
Cheyenne = €1200 🇫🇷offer
Sequoia = €1388 🇫🇷

Cheyenne = £1398 (€1537) 🇬🇧
Sequoia = £1518 (£1669) 🇬🇧

We’d save €337 at Cheyenne or €281at Sequoia using French offers right now with u12s going ‘free’.

Saving based on 1.10 exchange rate

Edited at 10:58 PM.
bigjamiek2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Can anyone help - pricing one night at dlp with tickets is £800 is on uk site , french site is £550 - I need to book but wonder ... I don’t speak french but can roughly make it out - so you change language or just book it ?
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 04:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs dee View Post
Can anyone help - pricing one night at dlp with tickets is £800 is on uk site , french site is £550 - I need to book but wonder ... I don’t speak french but can roughly make it out - so you change language or just book it ?
On Google chrome it can translate it for you. But if you can't find how to do that, you could always open 2 tabs and follow one in English, while you fill out the French version. You will have to pay in Euros, and if your card isn't foreign transaction fee free, you'll need to take that cost into account. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
TRACCOOPER
Excited about Disney

We waited for the 2 free nights offer as we prefer the freedom of not being on the dining plan and as we were booking 2 rooms it was better financially.
TRACCOOPER is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List