Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Apr 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
johnnysharp2
Excited about Disney

Ebbsfleet Parking - booking online

Hiya,

Going to book advanced parking for Ebbsfleet, anyone done this before?

In choosing option A, B or C it doesn't appear to let you choose one of those specifically, ie we were thinking of using A.

Am I right in assuming it just gives you the option on arrival of choosing any of the 3 there and then, rather than actually booking a specific one?

Thanks
johnnysharp2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Yes that’s right. We park there and it’s really easy.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
johnnysharp2
Excited about Disney

Thanks, we have parked there before I think in car park B.
But we paid on arrival last time, hence my question of do you just get to choose when you get there between A,B and C.
johnnysharp2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We paid in advance and it says you can park anywhere in A, B or C. I’m not familiar with the overall layout as when we went we drove straight into A and found a space.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Kibibi
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I use Ebbsfleet very regularly for work. You can park in any of A, B or C so I’d try A but if it’s full (which tends to happen during the day) then you can park in B instead, the entrance to B is pretty much opposite the one to A so it’s really easy.

Whether or not the barrier will open for you is a bit hit and miss. If it doesn’t just press the help button and let them know you’ve pre-booked. No one’s ever asked for my booking reference before (they tend to look you up using your number plate or name) but it would do no harm to have it to hand just in case.
Kibibi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

My booking clearly said we can park in any of A B or C.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

If you don't book in advance just turn up drop your family and luggage and park in Car Park D and pay when you come back its much cheaper and only slightly further than that other car parks, it also has British transport Police there.

There really is no need to book at Ebbsfleet I know as I travel from there once a week
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Another vote for Car Park D - it's so much cheaper than the others and only a short walk away if you've already dropped everyone off at the station. I book in advance as it means I don't have to spend time at the payment machines on the way back but I agree its not necessary as there's always tons of spaces.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List