Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 May 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

MNSSHP - costume ideas

It’s a long time until we go, but we are planning on going to a Halloween party this time and we’re looking for costume ideas.

We’d love to see some of your previous costumes or favourite ideas to help inspire us!

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m struggling with ideas too. At the moment we are going as Dalmations as my youngest loves dogs, but may change my mind!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Touch of Tink
Trainee Dibber

Four of us ladies going this year as Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell and Mr Smee! Not full costumes but a bold nod, such as green top and trousers for Peter, blue dress and ribbon for Wendy, green top and skirt with wings for Tink and striped top and plain crop trousers for Smee. Hope that helps, and enjoy the party. First party for us so fully intend to do it all
Touch of Tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1

Minions
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1

Steampunk theme - Tinkerbell & Peter Pan

SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
dipsydoodle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
I’m struggling with ideas too. At the moment we are going as Dalmations as my youngest loves dogs, but may change my mind!
Last time we went we saw a family doing this but the parents were dressed as Cruella and one of her henchmen Jasper - it was quite funny watching them acting their parts especially as the children were quite small. However the best costume I have ever seen was the guy who spraypainted his suit gold, covered his face and hands with gold body paint and held the hand of a sprayed gold Mickey plush going as the founders statue - it was so funny watching all the characters bow down to him

dipsydoodle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm going this year with two friends & we're disney bounding as Aristocats

I'm going as Marie so planning on a white playsuit, getting a pink belt, wearing my marie pumps from Primark & Mum is going to make me some Marie Ears
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

The statue guy sounds great!

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Myself and youngest DD are planning on going as Duchess and Marie
Old 18 May 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

I wanted to do themed costumes but my brother doesn’t want to dress up & I feel mean leaving him out so the kids have decided to do individual costumes - DS is Hades & DD is Ursula - & I’ll buy me & my bro some Halloween themed tops from Etsy 😞

That said I’m keeping my fingers crossed I can change his mind. If so we’ll most likely do a villains theme if DS & DD don’t want to change their costumes 😃

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List