Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Dec 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

What are we all up to today?

We've just had a late breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast and now myself and DS are off to the gym for an hour or so. Realised I forgot to buy some more marmalade to cook my ham later so need to pop into the supermarket nearby for that on the way back. We might even swerve into Costa too. I need to put my ham on to cook later then once DH gets home from work (hopefully earlier than normal!) we are all off to our local wine bar for a few drinks before we pick up an indian takeaway on the walk back home.
I think Christmas Eve is my favourite day from all of the Christmas holiday period. Wishing you all a really lovely Christmas xxx
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
After weeks of obtaining curtain samples and dithering just ordered a pair for the spare bedroom.

However by dithering we ended up with 30% off.

Now waiting for British Gas to fix the heating. It's working as I 'fixed' it but it needs a new motorized valve.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
borntoshop
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm at work till 2.30pm, then walking the dogs and a Costa coffee
Nov/Dec 03-Orlando Villa/DLP Sept 04-Greece Nov/Dec 05-Orlando Villa 2007-New Hampshire ski-ing Orlando BWL & Villa 25 Dec 08 Florida New York 2010 New Hampshire 2011 New Hampshire 2012 Florida 2013 North Conway Christmas 2014
borntoshop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We love Christmas Eve too, we had Christmas tree crumpets in bed to start the day. This morning I’ve been cleaning and tidying up, DH is preparing the turkey to cook this afternoon and we will also cook our ham too so the house will smell amazing (if you aren’t vegetarian 😂 ) After lunch, we all have an Xmas Eve gift (my mum started this when we were children and it was always something to keep us entertained such as a book or jigsaw etc) Now it’s usually chocolates and bath bombs etc. Then we watch Muppets Christmas Carol before tea. Tea is always spaghetti bolognese. Then after tea our son and his fiancée arrive, after visiting her family and we spend the evening with a few drinks chatting and probably watching Die Hard

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too Mary xx
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Mobile

Chilling this morning (work closed down yesterday for the hols) then off to meet OH at the new cinema in Cardiff Bay to watch Star Wars once he finishes work.
Food and maybe a few drinks afterwards - depends how busy it is.
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Working until 5:30 full clinic with a few no shows already x
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Mobile

Lazy morning. Now I'm about to finish the ironing, put away washing. Hubby is preparing the veg for tomorrow before heading to Argos to pick up something that supposed to be here by 9am this morning. Then a picky lunch using any leftovers lol. Church at 6 then a takeaway afterwards.
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

DD still sleeping off her night out, DS in work so Almond croissants for 1 this morning with caramel latte from the Tassimo.
Packing soon as off to Brussels on Boxing Day with DD.
Lazy day for the rest of it 😁

Enjoy your days 🎄
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Christmas Eve is my favourite day of the year. The children have been watching movies whilst drinking hot chocolate (early in the day I know!). I’ve been cleaning and DH went to the dentist. Luckily no fillings for him. Later, I’m going to begin to prepare food for tomorrow before I go to the crib service at church.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 19, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Sat at work glaring at my boss across the desk waiting to be told if we can go home early
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List