Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Dec 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Ruby wedding anniversary
Hope for disney prepare for elsewhere
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Danex
slightly serious Dibber

Great thread OP!

We have a baby granddaughter due late January, our first grandchild so are very excited for that.

We got a new kitchen in October/November so I plan to make the most of it and do a lot more cooking and baking.
I just didn’t have the space or organisation in my last kitchen and it was a chore doing anything in it so want to spend more time there as it’s something I really enjoy.

More work on the house in the Spring, getting the rest of if re-wired, which is badly needed.
This will then require us to redecorate which hasn’t been done for far too many years so definitely needed.

Florida at end of June, first trip for my husband and I as just the two of us so will be very different from our last trips.

August hope to have our mortgage paid off, can’t wait!

Then in December going on Caribbean cruise for my 50th birthday.

A busy year ahead!

Edited at 12:03 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Danex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

1. A visit to SFO, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Seattle and Vancouver in the Easter hols.

2. My 60th birthday on April 24. (It’s only a number).

3. April. Conversion of one of my garages into a dining room. (Sound posh, but it’s only a double with 2 doors whilst I only need a single).

4.A trip to York in the summer (never been and have never seen York Minster or Railway Museum).

5. Cologne Christmas market in Nov/Dec. (Bath this year was a little disappointing).

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:24 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I am 50 at the end of next year so have a couple of amazing things to look forward to with this.
First time on a cruise, transatlantic in May then 12 nights in Florida between Naples and Key Largo
Spending my actual birthday in Disneyland where I’ve never been then our first Christmas away from home as we are going to spend it in Palm Springs.
I changed my job this year, so actually enjoying my work life for a change.
The biggest thing I want to achieve next year is to simplify my life and try to enjoy the small things. I have plenty of big things to look forward to but honestly I think it’s the small things that enrich our lives and I want to learn to relax and just enjoy my life without always wanting more.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have recently booked flights for our summer holiday doing another road trip this time around the Southern States starting and ending in Florida but not Orlando. Got to start booking the 6 lots of accommodation we need!

Have a couple of theatre trips booked, Pretty Woman and Everybody’s Talking About Jamie, hoping to book Dear Evan Hansen and Phantom too

Want to get to Royal Ascot this year. It’s ridiculous I’ve never been as I only live 20 minutes away. I want to wear a fancy hat!

OH and I hoping to get away at the end of November to Washington DC but will depend on...

We are in the very early stages of thinking about moving. It’s a huge deal for me as I love my house but aware we could do with something bigger and in a better area so we will be maxing ourselves to make it happen.

I’m hoping 2020 is as good to us as 2019 was

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Going to Munich for dds 18th in August before my sons wedding in September, can’t wait, going to get a train to Salzburg Austria!
Old 27 Dec 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Going to Munich for dds 18th in August before my sons wedding in September, can’t wait, going to get a train to Salzburg Austria!
That sounds amazing! Sandra von trapp! I bet it’s beautiful.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
That sounds amazing! Sandra von trapp! I bet it’s beautiful.
I can’t wait to go, looking forward to it more than Toronto. I’m happy to go to Toronto to see ds but family are coming, then the brides friends and family. Not good for anxiety!
Old 27 Dec 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
To care a little less about what people think and stop worrying, I’m an awful worrier.
Also that 👆🏼exactly!
I also hope to lose some weight, cut down on my drinking and stop spending so much on my weekly shop!
Old 28 Dec 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Hopefully buying our first home which is currently being built and will be ready around summer time.

We have provisionally booked Florida for September but this may need to be postponed until 2021 if all goes to plan.

Scary, but exciting times ahead I hope