Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Aug 18, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Have I left it too late for UK WDW tickets?

We had decided against Disney this trip, for budget reasons...but are having a change of heart. We leave next week - does anyone know whether, if we buy the 14 day ticket via the UK WDW site, they would link automatically on MDE or whether we’d need to wait for delivery of physical tickets? Thanks in advance.

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I bought mine from ATD and paid for next day delivery,great service 😁
Old 1 Aug 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you.
They’re coming up £50 more for the 5 of us but will check out next day delivery where available through those sellers. Do you know whether the Disney store sell them anymore?

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by PixieBoot View Post
Thank you.
They’re coming up £50 more for the 5 of us but will check out next day delivery where available through those sellers. Do you know whether the Disney store sell them anymore?
I used top cash back and had £35 back within a few weeks (we are also family of 5) I also used the dibb discount code in yellow box above if that's any help.
Not sure if Disney Store still sell them,we used to get ours from there years ago 😁
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I booked a 2 day ticket from Disney UK for a parent. I was able to link the reference to MDE within 12 hours. No need for paper tickets as we'll buy a magic band out there and link to mde
florida_2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Clairey1985
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I bought mine for OAT (Orlando attraction tickets) yesterday morning and they arrived today as like you we were leaving out Disney due to budget but then the closer it's got the more we realised without Disney it just didn't feel the same 🙈 Also with OAT use mse5 to save £5 pp
Clairey1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Brilliant, thanks so much ..a few options there, then...the prices for OAT seem best atm. Depending on price difference may go with WDW to avoid panic of ‘what if they don’t arrive in time?’ Hope you all have a wonderful time.

Old 2 Aug 18, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermus
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi, sounds exciting, good for you.

I'd recommend giving Orlando Ticket Deals a call. Their prices are usually about as cheap as it gets and they have various priority delivery options including next day I think.

orlando-ticket-deals.co... f=tickets_list

Good luck.
Pottermus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
There are some websites that can send out e-tickets via email to you. If you phone Orlando Attractions they will email the tickets to you and you can then link them to your MDE account.

AttractionTix also sends e-tickets via email. In fact, I think they only sell e-tickets.

And, of course, if you get your tickets from Disney's website then they will send you e-tickets via email too.

Note that, if you do get e-tickets and you don't already have MagicBands or the like, then you'll need to exchange the e-ticket vouchers for plastic tickets at the ticket desks at the entrance.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Got you, thanks all. Super dibbers