Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 26 Jul 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
SandLake
Excited about Disney

I had this a while ago, phoned Hertz and they said to go into my profile and change my preferred car type for rental in USA, don't think it mattered what I changed it to. Sure enough I then get a full list of cars.

I don't know that I really like the Hertz website, it can be strange
SandLake is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

I’ve just booked the same great deal for next June/July
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Hi I’m just about to book this for September but when I log in it’s only bringing me up one car and no choice ,I’ve tried changing my preferences but doesn’t seem to make any difference , if I book as a guest it brings up this deal , does anyone know if I’m ok to book as guest and can I order my gold member number after, and also it’s through the French site as the price is better can someone please confirm it still has all the necessary cover, thank you xxx
I booked through Hertz France a couple of years ago and the insurances were the same. When you get a price it will list what’s included so just make sure it has Loss Damage Waiver and Liability Insurance.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Thanks xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
strog25
Dancing with Tink'

Prestige CLass - (H4)Mercedes GLC/Range R. Evoque

Had a quick search this morning and the XT5 is £451 for my 15 nights from Miami in October, which isnt bad, but they also have (H4)Mercedes GLC/Range R. Evoque (Prestige Class) for £420, does anyone know if this is a higher Class, if it is then this is a really good price.
strog25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Hi I don’t know much about the higher class or not but it’s about three times that price to hire that group from mco from my dates in September but £451 for the xt5 , I think that a few dibbers have been given a Land Rover when they have went to collect the xt5
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by strog25 View Post
Had a quick search this morning and the XT5 is £451 for my 15 nights from Miami in October, which isnt bad, but they also have (H4)Mercedes GLC/Range R. Evoque (Prestige Class) for £420, does anyone know if this is a higher Class, if it is then this is a really good price.
I think that’s an upgrade but can’t be sure.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Just booked the xt5 from 28/9 - 12/10 hopefully won’t have any issues at the airport we have hertz gold and confirmation says just look at board and pick any car in that row , apparently this us new to hertz gold , can’t wait to see what everyone else is getting xxx
Old 27 Jul 18, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

So desperately wanting to do this, but the lack of an American Express card puts me off.

But as I discovered today, the Disco Sport doesn't come with Android Auto or Apple Car Play. Couldn't live without those
Old 28 Jul 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Northerndave View Post
So desperately wanting to do this, but the lack of an American Express card puts me off.

But as I discovered today, the Disco Sport doesn't come with Android Auto or Apple Car Play. Couldn't live without those
I originally booked with the Amex code but have chickened out and changed it to an NHS discount (which I am entitled too). Still a good deal but not saving quite as much.

Trip Report Index