Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Jun 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Reusable bags at wdw price increases

Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Looks like Disney are sweeping the board this week . I was hoping to collect one of these from each park . All bags up by $1 each.

Rumours are getting stronger for paid fp and How long before restaurant price increases? Watch this space eh.
I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
June8th
Apprentice Imagineer

We were planning a large family group trip in 2021 but with all the negatives we will look elsewhere.
We have been to Disney many times and had some great trips but the crowd levels, cost of accommodation, parking at resort cost and even the cost of the tip ( if we get free dining) which exceeds the whole cost of a meal outside Disney has finished it for us.
June8th is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KymmieAKiss View Post
I'm really starting to worry about all these increases in price. It's getting a little silly now. It's like you cant breathe without having to pay for it at Disney.
Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Latest news, dome being built over Magic Kingdom, 'Pixie Dust Air' will be blown in... I mean lovingly treated to be made magical and hand wafted in... and guests can benefit from this wonderful addition for only $19.99 each per day, all members of party must take air package, for entire length of stay.
Disney will probs read this and introduce it now

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Ha brilliant!

You're not a Stephen King fan by any chance
1995 OKW/1997 Villa/ Gulf /2000 Villa/Rotunda /2002 Villa/Rotunda/2004 Southern Dunes/ AMI/2006 West Stonebridge/2007 Bradenton/2009 Sandy Ridge/2011Sandy Ridge/ AMI /2012SSR/2012Esprit/2013 SSR/2013 2wks AMI/2014 AMI/2015 OKW/2015 AMI/2016 AMI/ Bonita Springs/2017 2weeks Bellavida/2018 AMI/2019 Bonita Springs and Universal/2022 Gulf Coast Hurricane Ian/2023POFQ
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post

I did this last month! Got 2 sets from each place.

Glad I did before the price went up.

That's shocking. Makes for quite expensive reusable bags.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Is it $1 on each size?

If so, $3 for a large doesn't feel too bad to me still, but $2 for the small does!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Is it $1 on each size?

If so, $3 for a large doesn't feel too bad to me still, but $2 for the small does!
Mmmm agree with the Large , think I’ll opt for that with first purchase then stuff anything else we buy in it.
Trouble is , however good the intentions are to reduce plastic, people will still pay just to have a WDW bag no matter the cost.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

What are the reusable bags? Don’t think I’ve ever seen these. Do we pay for the standard plastic bags now?
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List