Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jun 13, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

$5 Nike gift voucher

Just back from Orlando and I have a spare $5 Nike voucher which I am happy to email to the first person to message me with their email address. Valid to 6th August so if you are going there between then and now then message me and I'll email it today
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 13, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

Voucher gone!
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 13, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
clare g
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi

Ive sent you a pm would love this please we go 24th July DH always buys new nike trainers
Old 9 Jun 13, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
E_Clark
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by scotsman2010 View Post
Just back from Orlando and I have a spare $5 Nike voucher which I am happy to email to the first person to message me with their email address. Valid to 6th August so if you are going there between then and now then message me and I'll email it today
I know the vouchers gone now, but I was going to buy some Nike running trainers out there - any idea how much they were? How did you get the voucher?
E_Clark is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 13, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
clare g
Apprentice Imagineer

Thankyou very much
Old 9 Jun 13, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by E_Clark View Post
I know the vouchers gone now, but I was going to buy some Nike running trainers out there - any idea how much they were? How did you get the voucher?
Prices really vary, I picked up a pair of Nike Air for $29.99 at the Nike clearance store at Marker 13 on the 192. Plenty to choose from so I'm sure you can bag a bargain! I got the $5 voucher by completing the short survey at the bottom of my receipt. Only downside is that it takes about 8 days to get the voucher emailed so I got it after I left!
Old 9 Jun 13, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
E_Clark
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by scotsman2010 View Post
Prices really vary, I picked up a pair of Nike Air for $29.99 at the Nike clearance store at Marker 13 on the 192. Plenty to choose from so I'm sure you can bag a bargain! I got the $5 voucher by completing the short survey at the bottom of my receipt. Only downside is that it takes about 8 days to get the voucher emailed so I got it after I left!
Ok thanks is at the Kissimee one? Is it cheaper than the outlet stores?
E_Clark is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 13, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

The clearance store can be a bit of a hit or miss IMO as its more end of line and odds and sods but I have had a good few bargains there over the years. At the outlets and at the normal Nike store on the 192 you will get a larger selection and more size choice and you can still get some good bargains there too
Old 9 Jun 13, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread