Notices

Old 16 Jul 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie40
Dancing with Tink'

Really enjoyed your trip reports. We still go to Florida but haven’t done the parks for the last 3 years and still have a great time.
Blondie40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for the report. I’m an early riser so I’ve had something to look forward to every morning. Really going to miss you!
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Chicken Bark View Post
I have loved reading your report every morning. You’re a star staying up late on an evening to write it.
I’m hoping Kevin gets his way and it’s Florida again next year so I can read another one of your great trip reports x
Yep. I’m on Team Kevin as well. 😂
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Wow, Kieran is a trouper going off to rugby, good for him!

Happy Birthday! Shame it was home time but there was cake so not all bad

Thank you so much for another wonderful report. There’s something really special about following along live and I take my hat off to you getting it all done each day!

Really hope Kevin wins with his holiday choice next year so that we get another report, but I know you love Turkey too

Missing you already!

Jo xx
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Welcome home and happy belated birthday! Look forward to hearing what your plans will be for next year. Thank you once again for writing this, have loved reading along x
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Happy birthday, love your reports. X
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Ive loved reading your trip report every day and appreciate the time it's taken you to keep up with it while on holiday.
Look forward to the next time
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
G54321
Excited about Disney

Really loved reading your reports every day, we did lots of similar things on holiday and spookily I also work for a large Bank so I can relate to a lot of what you’ve said in terms of work/life balance. We are heading to Turkey in September and then back to Florida in May but taking in Fort Lauderdale and Naples then 10 days at the villa again. Enjoy whatever you decide and look forward to your next report!
G54321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks so much Helen for every single word. I know how hard they are to write but it's so worth it, I have looked forward to putting my little one to bed so I can catch up 😊

You have spurred me on to get my pre trippie done so I am going to do it this weekend for sure.

Good luck to you all in deciding the way forward for you and as a family, I know it's not easy, but from experience a less senior job (much less lol) and PT worked a treat for us.

XX
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been waiting for this love it when a report is properly finished and other than the delay, it sounds like a smooth journey home.

I bet you’re so glad you were back into a local airport.

Thank you for a fabulous report. It’s been lovely following along with your family once again. I’m plugging for Florida next year so you can do another trippie (self serving i know )

Until then hope life treats you all well xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List