Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Jul 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Question Packing cubes

I’ve seen people mention these a lot .is it something you’re glad you bought ? Have they made packing easier ? I don’t know whether it’s worth buying them so i’m Looking for opinions

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
IAdoreWDW
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I got them from Amazon and made my packing life so much easier. It was handy to see what was where and we went for the Halloween party I even had a cube to keep all my costume together.
IAdoreWDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by IAdoreWDW View Post
I got them from Amazon and made my packing life so much easier. It was handy to see what was where and we went for the Halloween party I even had a cube to keep all my costume together.
Thank you

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I used first time this year on our trip, we stayed in 4 different places so was easy to organise clothes for different parts of the holiday.
Also there are 4 of us so we each had a different colour meaning we could split our clothes across cases in case if lost luggage and it was really easy to give everyone their clothes when we unpacked.
On the return we put all dirty clothes in separate packing cubes rather than shoving in plastic bags so was easier to pack.
The only downside was that dh normally packs and makes use of every bit of space with a pair of socks here there and everywhere so he had to pack differently, however he really liked them by the time we got back because we just felt organised the whole time.
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

I bought them a few years ago and have never used them. I can't work out how to use them for any benefit and don't want to pack them for the sake of it. We travel light (hand luggage only) so only have a few outfits each. We have our own case each and so everything is easy to find anyway.

I'm obviously doing something wrong!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’m a recent convert . I could never see the point of them but they are fabulous .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

I love mine. I find the clothes are less creased too.
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
I bought them a few years ago and have never used them. I can't work out how to use them for any benefit and don't want to pack them for the sake of it. We travel light (hand luggage only) so only have a few outfits each. We have our own case each and so everything is easy to find anyway.

I'm obviously doing something wrong!

Sounds like you don't need them. They're not for everyone.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Lynda__Loo
Proud to wear my Ears

My partner and I use the cubes and love them. We have a colour each so easy to see who's is who's.

Just keeps the cases so much neater and can pack things like swimwear together in one cube so you know what is where.

I'm sure these will not be for everyone but I love them. The fact they were so cheap was an added bonus!
Lynda__Loo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The main advantage for us is that because I wrap the clothes they come out less creased and the tighter the wrapping the more I can get in. So especially if travelling hand luggage only ( with a size rather than weight limit) can get so much more in a case. Because of that though do have to watch the weight of putting bags in the hold or it is a factor in any way.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List