Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Aug 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

BA - 3 Price Options ?

I’m considering flying into Tampa and out from Orlando next Summer so I’ve been using the multi-city option on the BA website.

When it comes to the results it gives me three price options (pic below). Does anybody know what the difference between them is as they’re all for economy seats?

Busy planning Florida holiday number 17
LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mickee
Apprentice Imagineer

Its possible that the lowest price is either indirect for lgw-tpa or is the same flights as the middle price but worth hand baggage only. You should be able to click on them and it will tell you x
- 1999 lake buena vista, 2001 lindifields villa, 2010 bridgewater crossing,2013 sandy ridge, 2014 extended stay america, 2015 westridge manors north, 2017 southern dunes villa, 2018 calabay Parc villa.

trip report= https://DIBB.in/12468393
mickee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickee View Post
Its possible that the lowest price is either indirect for lgw-tpa or is the same flights as the middle price but worth hand baggage only. You should be able to click on them and it will tell you x
The flights are the same for each price:-

GLA-LGW-TPA
And
MCO-LGW-GLA

I might be wrong but I don't think BA offer a hand luggage only price.

LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

Is this flight only, or are you searching with a hotel/car included? It’s showing a deposit on the right which indicates a possible BA Holidays package. The price differences also look like they could be for different categories of hotel/car.

BA does offer hand-luggage only fares on flight only, not yet on packages.

Edited at 06:46 PM.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

BA have three economy classes - Economy Basic is hand baggage only and last to board. Economy Standard includes checked baggage. Premium Economy includes a higher checked baggage allowance and more legroom. If you click on the different price tabs, it should show you this info.
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They're definitely all the same flights and all Economy. I think it must be the group of hire car that's affecting the price (even though I've selected the group I want).

Old 8 Aug 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

You click the buttons View Flights and View Car Hire , pick the flights and car you want and eh voila you have your package . The different prices are for different variants of flights and car .
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List