Notices

Old 11 Apr 15, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
51emz
Apprentice Imagineer

51emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm on day four of your trip report, loving it!
Old 12 Apr 15, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Just started to read your trippie, really enjoyed the travel day. Glad to see the flight worked out ok. Looking forward to reading the rest.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 15, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 51emz View Post
I'm on day four of your trip report, loving it!
Thank you! Lovely of you to let me know x

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
Just started to read your trippie, really enjoyed the travel day. Glad to see the flight worked out ok. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Thanks very much! It was a bit of an epic report that one, I don't think the rest are quite as long! x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 15, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Loved your trip report,thanks so much for writing it all up!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 15, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

Absolutely LOVE your trip reports! Still can't believe I didn't see you on our last trip :-(

This one was equally as fab as the others. Especially loved the beach week, although you've got me worried about the biting...I best buy Avon out before I go in November!

And don't your boys say the loveliest things, awww. Makes it all worth while.

Look forward to your next trippie...not long now!

JA x

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 15, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Well that's filled a morning in. You write as much as Brett! Did I miss you walking down Main St somewhere?

Very entertaining Jo, for a Disney free trip. The kids remind me of ours. All that in the car with "get over your own side" one of them is always lying like mad in those circumstances.

Great stint on the gulf and a bit of luxury up in Orlando

Just go to WDW for a day this time though eh? :

TFS

Wizzo

#dibbafterleavingareviewmonthsaftercompletion

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 15, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Quensabob View Post
Loved your trip report,thanks so much for writing it all up!
Thank you, so glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by disneydaft70 View Post
Absolutely LOVE your trip reports! Still can't believe I didn't see you on our last trip :-(

This one was equally as fab as the others. Especially loved the beach week, although you've got me worried about the biting...I best buy Avon out before I go in November!

And don't your boys say the loveliest things, awww. Makes it all worth while.

Look forward to your next trippie...not long now!

JA x
Hey JA! Long time no speak! (Although I do spot you on IG every now and then )

I've just stocked up on Avon for this August, as well as afterbite. Or, I'll just get myself a top to bottom wetsuit

Spotted your latest pre-trippy too, but I'm not very good at keeping up with them so I'll catch up once you've written your report. Hope you have a great time!

Jo x

Originally Posted by wizzo View Post
Well that's filled a morning in. You write as much as Brett! Did I miss you walking down Main St somewhere?

Very entertaining Jo, for a Disney free trip. The kids remind me of ours. All that in the car with "get over your own side" one of them is always lying like mad in those circumstances.

Great stint on the gulf and a bit of luxury up in Orlando

Just go to WDW for a day this time though eh? :

TFS

Wizzo

#dibbafterleavingareviewmonthsaftercompletion
Hey

Glad I managed to fill one of your poolside mornings

Oh God, the car journeys. It got to the point where Daniel would want to know if we had to go out anywhere that day so that he'd know if we had to go in the car or not. This year with the oldies joining us, we'll have a bigger car so we can separate them!

We haven't ruled out WDW this year, not completely, although with your offer of a cookie over the fence, I don't need to go anymore

TFR!

One of the Jos

#dibbafteritsbetterlatethannever
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List