Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Sep 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
For us it has to be narcoosses or the yachtsman.
These are the two that I was thinking and maybe California grill but that seems to reviews of being noisy?

We might possibly leave our youngest with our older two while my husband and I go somewhere.
The older two will be 17 & 14 and the youngest will be 7. Not sure if I could do that though lol we would probably spend the whole meal worrying about them.
We have not had a child free meal etc for 16 years 😂👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Mobile

Disney and allergies - Hawkins Matata! They are fab and cater to all needs. Tiffins is hands down my fave signature. Beautiful theming and the menu was incredible. Although given possible fussy eaters maybe yachtman would be better? I prefer Le cellier at Epcot (probably going against the grain here), but we always go as soon as it’s opened at lunch as it’s a quieter atmosphere and more enjoyable- I wouldn’t do dinner time there! Have a look at the menus and see what looks good and narrow down from there?
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I would have said Artists Point before they turned it into a character meal. For us after years of reading the hype we found the Yachtsman to be a major meh. Service was also meh. If you’ve got a younger diner how about Le Cellier? Cheddar cheese soup and poutine are easy eating.
Old 20 Sep 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
blainy
Apprentice Imagineer

With kids that age, I'd say Cali Grill and see the fireworks.
BC 2019
blainy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We love Narcoossee’s, The Yachtsman and Le Cellier. Did The Yachtsman last night and it was lovely. Although as not on DDP this year it was expensive! No more signatures for us unless we’re on DDP!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
We love Narcoossee’s, The Yachtsman and Le Cellier. Did The Yachtsman last night and it was lovely. Although as not on DDP this year it was expensive! No more signatures for us unless we’re on DDP!
We have that booked next week for our anniversary, third time reserved , first time hoping to get there. Going to use our housekeeping money to offset the bill, we only have the 1 QS meal per day as we are at POP.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

California Grill...but brunch not dinner.

One of the best meals I have had anywhere. They will absolutely cater to fussy kids. It is a lovely relaxed meal...you are expressly told to take your time. The food is delicious and you can return to theviewing platform that night for the fireworks
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I'm going to suggest something different - having used the dining plan through a number of years , the quality of a signature has diminished to the extent that I would choose two separate experiences with just one credit and there are some great choices to be had too.
The cost of a signature meal adds a significant tip for a food experience that is no better than some quality 1 credit choices.
Yatchsman's experience this year was so much less than expected and steak not as good as other onsite experiences that were just one credit.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
I'm going to suggest something different - having used the dining plan through a number of years , the quality of a signature has diminished to the extent that I would choose two separate experiences with just one credit and there are some great choices to be had too.
The cost of a signature meal adds a significant tip for a food experience that is no better than some quality 1 credit choices.
Yatchsman's experience this year was so much less than expected and steak not as good as other onsite experiences that were just one credit.
I agree. Signature quality has diminished spectacularly.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List