Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 16 Sep 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve started a rough list for ideas for pressies and put a few feelers out with my kids about what they’d like. I’ll do the same with my family( who are organised and like to think ahead too) il leave it a while with others!
I’ve got a few stocking fillers for my kids and will keep my eyes peeled for other people who I just buy token gifts for.
Once Halloween is done in full swing x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We got quite a few Christmas presents in Florida last month so already quarter of the way there 👍🏻
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Dawnfletch
slightly serious Dibber

Dawnfletch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I have nearly done mine. Most people want either money or vouchers. Actual presents(which isn't many) I have got. Money is all got. So it's just the vouchers near the time. I don't have many to buy for. DH & I are not having any presents from each other cause we are going away next year on a big holiday so that is our present. I have asked family & friends if they could give DS money so we can get him some dollars for our big holiday. DS has asked for a couple of vouchers for his PC & Xbox.
Old 22 Sep 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We're just home from WDW and I managed to buy a few Xmas gifts at both the Disney outlets - I got a great bargain for our niece, a Minnie Mouse thick fleece hoody down from $47 to $12.99; a Nightmare Before Xmas hoody for DD from $45 to $14.99; nice Ears (family are going in Feb) 3 pairs for $6.99; lovely mens Tshirts for $7.99 each; Cinderella bubble wands for $3.99 and more. I also brought back quite a bit of Ghirardelli and Disney chocolate using snack credits. Next week I'm going to go in the loft and see what I have put away up there so I can make a proper list.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been pondering Christmas presents (for my kids) this morning. They haven’t produced lists as such but eldest DD is dropping hints about Apple ear pods, middle DD wants an Apple Watch (not even sure how much they are, but I’ve got a feeling I can’t afford one!), youngest DD asked yesterday for roller boots, not for Xmas, just ‘can I have some?’, so I did suggest she might want to ask for them for Christmas as she’s had her birthday & has no money! I’ve also been thinking of getting her a Minions Monopoly game, or Monopoly Empire as we played the latter at my sisters’ house in the summer holidays & DD loved it.
It's only my son who's not hinted or asked for anything yet & he’s also got a birthday in December as well! 😬
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
VIP Dibber

Starting to look forwards to our trip to Salzburg in December. This year DD and Son No. 2 are going to join us towards to the end of the week. I'm really looking forwards to showing them around the markets and the decorations at Hellbrun.

It is hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
JohnD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I’ve just started thinking about it.
I’ve secured chocolate oranges so far 😆
I think I’ll order DS a hair dryer tomorrow because he nicks mine every morning!
How exciting! 😬

Edited at 10:12 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve started to think about it! Want to start buying so it doesn’t come all at once !
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List