Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 15 Sep 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Some good Christmas finds. Sadly not yet a single Christmas item in either of my local stores.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Yes £3 each
Thank you for that. Added to my list😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

They had loads of the bauble packs and advent calendars in the Merry Hill Centre branch yesterday.

I had the advent calendar last year so just got a pack of the pink, blue and silver decorations (£12). Love them!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Just in case anyone is interested, Guildford Primark has some tinsel, the bauble sets (6 for £4 and 24 for £12) as well as the thumper/bambi, angel/stitch and kermit/miss piggy sets. Plus fluffy pajamas (womens) with disney princess and mickey heads. They have the advent calendar as well.

Kingston upon Thames (much larger store) didn't seem to have any of it in on Sunday.
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Anyone know if the Reading store have the baubles in? Going Friday so hoping I can get some to add to my Disney Christmas tree!
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I got a advent calendar today in Harrow, I’m hoping the baubles are different to last year. I struggled to get them last year so thought I’d get it early. There was about 10 on the shelf.
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tesh11 View Post
Anyone know if the Reading store have the baubles in? Going Friday so hoping I can get some to add to my Disney Christmas tree!
I assume that you’ve already been now, but Reading had loads of stock in on Wednesday. I got the advent calendar, the £12 pink bauble set and the small Halloween baubles. They also had lots of other sets of baubles, tinsel and the stockings.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Sheffield Meadowhall today:

Advent calendar, mickey head tree topper, tinsel (red/black, silver/gold, rose gold/gold), 12” tall tinsel tree with mickey heads, the tree ornament selection, wooden ho ho ho decoration, 🙂🎅🏻
dietcokebreak is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

I know I’ve posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sister’s birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but I’d prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x
Old 1 Oct 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
I know I’ve posted this on another thread, and am repeating myself but...

...my youngest Isabel has seen the Harry Potter wooden advent calendar on Facebook (or something!) She would love to get it for her older sister’s birthday in November- Ellie has been both wonderful while Izzy has been in hospital and a bit neglected.

Although Isabel is finally out of hospital, after a month, she is still very weak and has lost over a stone, so currently needs a wheelchair to get about. We might be up to short shopping trips, but I’d prefer to know if the calendar is in stock before attempting it. We could get to Liverpool, Warrington or Birkenhead stores potentially- if anyone sees it in stock locally could you post here and let me know?

Many thanks! Amanda x
Just to say, once again Dibbers have shown how lovely they are - Izzy has got the sought after train - with a little bit of Dibb pixie dust!