Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 Jul 19, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Question Buying Universal Annual pass direct 15m for the price of 12m?

I'm sure I read last year that people had taken advantage of a special offer, buying an annual pass direct through Universal, paying for 12m but getting 15m. Does anyone else remember this and if so do you remember when that offer appeared please?
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dud52221
Trying for More Ears

Yes it appeared 2nd October as we purchased them last year. 15 months for the price of 12. We haven’t actually activated them yet as it was our last day in the park and we decided to upgrade to AP.

We will be using them soon as we are due back Sept for HHN

Edited at 02:11 PM.
dud52221 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The offer started in Sept (my DD took advantage of it) and it varied by annual pass type. And in October they increased the offer to an extra 6 months for preferred and premier , which she missed out on (but got the 3). The offer continued till beginning of April 19 and the rule was you had to have activated the annual pass at the gate by this date to get the extra months, if not a renewal. I just missed out on it because I went end of April. She is abl to use it for HHN in Oct this year.

But it is the first time they have done it, as far as I am aware. They were not offering it for the previous 3 sept/octs, so it may not be repeated.

Edited at 05:57 PM.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dud52221 View Post
Yes it appeared 2nd October as we purchased them last year. 15 months for the price of 12. We haven’t actually activated them yet as it was our last day in the park and we decided to upgrade to AP.

We will be using them soon as we are due back Sept for HHN
I don't quite understand what you're saying

are the AP you are talking about the ones you upgraded from a ticket on your last day ?

if it's the case, then your APs should be activated as they are supposed to start on the day you activated the ticket used for upgrade.

unless I'm missing something, you probably should verify the expiration date of your APs
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
dud as above, check your dates, if you upgraded from your Universal passes then they are already activated, basically from the first day that you used your 14 day pass.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fredflintstone View Post
The offer started in Sept (my DD took advantage of it) and it varied by annual pass type. And in October they increased the offer to an extra 6 months for preferred and premier , which she missed out on (but got the 3). The offer continued till beginning of April 19 and the rule was you had to have activated the annual pass at the gate by this date to get the extra months, if not a renewal. I just missed out on it because I went end of April. She is abl to use it for HHN in Oct this year.

But it is the first time they have done it, as far as I am aware. They were not offering it for the previous 3 sept/octs, so it may not be repeated.
Hopefully this will run again at the beginning of September. We have a 3 park ticket each and was hoping this deal starts again to use for our October 2020 trip. 12 plus 3 will be great for us. Does anyone have an updated cost to upgrade from 14 day 3 park to a preferred or power pass. Thanks in advance
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

No sign yet of the 15m 4 12m, will keep looking though.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

It was done as a special offer last year, I very much doubt wether there be an offer like that again for a good while
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am holding out in the hope of an offer lol I can live in hope 🤗
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I am holding out in the hope of an offer lol I can live in hope 🤗
Me too