Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Sep 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Oh Orlando rain, you gotta just keep going! I agree, that toast looked gooood (minus the banana!) on my must do/never done for next Oct, peoplemover, Pandora! And the muppet show in MK
Old 19 Sep 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hel22
Trainee Dibber

I've just binge read your trippie so far, thank you so much for writing it - it's made me laugh and cry 'happy tears' LOL as it brings back so many great memories of this years trip staying at the Beach Club. Your writing style is hilarious and your photos are fab Thank you
Hel22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Right can you get tonga toast without the banana?! That is totally my kind of breakfast offering if they could just do away with the damn banana!

Such a wonderful morning in Magic Kingdom with so many gorgeous photos... everything looked so bright and colourful! So lovely to have some solo time there

Erm sugar in a fizzy drink?! What is this madness?!

Sorry but have to laugh at you getting in the wrong queue in Pandora! (although I will learn from this and make sure I get in the right one when we are there!). So hoping we manage to get on FoP (still no FPs as yet), I really need to see it for myself after all the rave reviews!

Bah rain in Animal Kingdom... what a surprise! Happy to see you grabbed ponchos and made the most of it!

Loving all the food and drink stops today, that cocktail from Nomad's Lounge sounded delicious! (ETA your one, not Chris'!)

Such an all-round fab day! Loved it all! (Especially Chris' pink shorts, glad they made another appearance!)
Hahaha I bet you could if you asked! It was SO delicious. I'm drooling thinking about it!

I really enjoyed my few hours solo in MK. Just so chill and lovely!

Oh I know. Honestly! Couldn't believe our eyes!

Still can't believe we did that! Idiots! I so hope you get on FoP!

There was a lot of food and cocktail action today, wasn't there?

Thanks for reading along xx

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
I liked your t shirt and AK in the dark
Thank you x

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Fab day! Loads of great photos. How bizarre putting sugar in a fizzy drink. Shame about the rain but at least it didn't spoil things. The light show in AK looks fab
Thank you. And I know! Madness!

Yeah the Tree of Life show was lovely x

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Oh Orlando rain, you gotta just keep going! I agree, that toast looked gooood (minus the banana!) on my must do/never done for next Oct, peoplemover, Pandora! And the muppet show in MK
Hmmm that toast was mega! I love banana, so i was in heaven!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Hel22 View Post
I've just binge read your trippie so far, thank you so much for writing it - it's made me laugh and cry 'happy tears' LOL as it brings back so many great memories of this years trip staying at the Beach Club. Your writing style is hilarious and your photos are fab Thank you
Awww bless you, thank you so much and glad you are enjoying xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You pack so much into a day it makes me tired reading them

Joan
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab day, id love a bit of MK alone time just to soak it all in! That Tonga toast is firmly on my list for next time I love me some sugar for breakfast

Excellent afternoon at AK all those cocktails sound delish! What a fun way to spend a day xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

brilliant day,packing so much in but chilled at the same time x
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Robin Sparkles
Helping Minnie

We used to put sugar in our coke when we were wee (only one spoonful though), it takes the fizz away and makes it flat coke! 🤦
Nov2007-All Star Movies,Feb2009-All Star Music,Oct2009- Coronado Springs, Sept2010-Pop Century, Oct2011-Quality Inn Suites & Caribbean Beach,Sept2012-All Star Sports,May2014 Saratoga Springs,May2016 Saratoga Springs Oct2023 Davenport Villa
Robin Sparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Beautiful MK pics and love your T-shirt.
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Amazing photos, I’m the only one in our family who loves AK. The others find it a bit meh! I think your hair was lovely. Can’t wait to see Pandora at night.
Old 10 Oct 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Tonga toast looks like a very decent breakfast indeed – maybe breakfast at the Poly needs to go on the list for our trip! Did you finish it all?

Your Magic Kingdom photos are simply gorgeous – what a perfect morning.

Erm, six sachets of sugar in a fizzy drink? Wow. Bet Jamie Oliver would have been spluttering all over the place.

Love all the Pandora photos too – and Chris’ awesome shorts! Can’t believe you got in the wrong ride queue though, hahahaha! Imagine if they hadn’t let you into FoP! Weird it went green for the river ride though.

Feeding the ducks, awwww. What a brilliant day.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List