Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Apr 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic read.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Brilliant costumes guys . Sounds like a great night x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

Come on stewboy eagerly awaiting more 😳
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018

Edited at 09:59 PM.
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

What a relaxing day and fantastic evening. We are going to MNSSHP this year- it's our only Disney fix of the week so I want to get the most out of it. Reading your report has made me even more excited. Your costumes were great and the character interaction was brilliant.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Archie14
Excited about Disney

Just caught up with this day, you all seem to have really enjoyed the hallowe'en party, loved your costumes.
1991 - Villa in Buena Ventura Lakes, 1993 - Villa in Davenport area, 2010 & 2012 Staybridge Suites LBV, 2015 - CBR, 1st time on site, 2017 - CBR We're going back - Oh no we're not, just moved to POR! 2020 - So excited, birthday celebrations at POR July 2020 - COVID CANCELLED , 2022 - Belated celebration trip - staying at CSR
Archie14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 18, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisaw1971 View Post
Sounds like a lovely relaxing day & what a fabulous evening! Especially the special interaction with the characters, how amazing was that?

We are there for Halloween this year & desperately trying to think of costumes! Your off again soon aren’t you? Best get thisnfinished b4 the holidays start merging into one!
We had a great day, and we have that PhotoPass photographer to thank for tipping us off about Judy and the parade.

We have an updated countdown (see my signature) - I intend to make much more comprehensive notes this time

TFR

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What an awesome day, and what an amazing experience dancing with Nick and Judy. Great memories for you all
It was amazing, to have it documented in the trip report means we will never forget it.

TFR

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
We watched the fireworks from bay lake on a cruise that night and boy was it chilly lol. Fab report, I love mnsshp.
Sounds like fun! I bet it was really cold out there?!

TFR

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Aaah, this brought back so many lovely memories of our night at MNSSHP last year! It really exceeded my expectations - such a fun event!

Those photos of Isabella with Judy brought a tear to my eye! Such joy
It is a great night, will definitely do it again one day.

TFR

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Fabulous day. The photos of Isabella and Judy are so lovely!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Great day!

You look so different in that costume - think it's the combination of no glasses and the hat! Great family costume and I love how the characters in the parade interacted with you all.

We've watched the fireworks from behind the castle (accidentally) and it was like a different show with them going off all around. Definitely cool to see once or twice. I love how you captured your photos just as it was so lit up!

That's some candy haul too
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
What a fantastic day - I'm not surprised that Isabella dancing with Judy was the highlight of your holiday - some lovely Disney magic right there - perfect.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
How exciting for Isabella to get to dance with Judy, I bet it made the whole night seem really special.
It definitely did! TFR

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
What a great day 🙂
Love your outfits 👍 thanks for posting
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Sounds like a great day, can’t beat a target trip!
What a great interaction with Judy, your outfits are great.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
The photos of July and Isabella ❤️❤️❤️❤️
TFR

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Great read! Love the costumes Makes the dressing up so worthwhile we you get the recognition from the characters. Brilliant photo's of Isabella and Judy
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Great day, and great outfits!

What a great experience for Isabella in the dance party.

We've experienced the fireworks from behind the castle on a couple of occasion, brings a whole different perspective to them.

Thanks for sharing.
The outfits were Jo's idea, and we had a great day!

Watching the fireworks there was certainly different.

Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
All of the activities going on at AKL look fantastic, Isabella seems to be having even more fun than in the parks!

Did you ever feel frustrated using the buses? We’re (well, I am) thinking of ditching the car next year but I feel like I may live to regret that.

I’m still in love with your costumes, and the photos of Isabella’s moment with Judy never get old.
She loved the activities around AKL, but was loving the parks too - we had the perfect balance.

The buses were ok, being at AKL the bus journey's were fairly short and not too busy. When we've tried to get buses from SSR in the past, we've found that frustrating because it's such a big resort and the buses are always busy.

We have talked about not getting a car in the future - but not sure we'll ever do due to the freedom it offers.

TFR

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Love your costumes. The photos with Judy are lovely.
AKl does great activity for kids. We had to encourage our son to go to the park last time we stayed 😊
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Fab day and brought back some lovely memories from our party in August.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic read.
Thanks Carole

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Brilliant costumes guys . Sounds like a great night x
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Nobles@WDW View Post
Come on stewboy eagerly awaiting more 😳
Next day is already up...

TFR

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a relaxing day and fantastic evening. We are going to MNSSHP this year- it's our only Disney fix of the week so I want to get the most out of it. Reading your report has made me even more excited. Your costumes were great and the character interaction was brilliant.
Thank you. I hope you have a great time

TFR

Originally Posted by Archie14 View Post
Just caught up with this day, you all seem to have really enjoyed the hallowe'en party, loved your costumes.
Thanks for reading
Old 6 May 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A great evening and some fantastic photos

Joan
Old 6 May 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great evening and some fantastic photos

Joan

Thank you Joan
Old 22 May 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Awesome day with fantastic photos, I love your outfits just perfect
Old 23 May 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a great experience with judy! I love MNSSHP so much. Enjoy your next trip, less than 2 days to go!
Zomax25 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List