Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Aug 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dutchrose
Getting Excited

Bahama Bay looks really nice! But I have to disagree with you about ToT, the absolute best ride in disney. It brings together all whats good about an amazing attraction- suspense, drops and drama!
dutchrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Even raining, POFQ is so beautiful! Plus it smells amazing in the rain, with all the blossoms planted by the rooms I'm sad you guys didn't love it, but bad neighbours and a grubby room really can take the shine off everything

Isabella is so brave, going on ToT! I bloody hate it How cute is that video of her with Evie?! EEEEP!

HAHAHAAHAHA I've never noticed the flying ****ers sign before! (I starred it out before the DIBB did it for me!)

TFS
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fab selfies Isabella I love the one of Mickey looking down

Bahama Bay condo looks lovely and spacious
Old 25 Oct 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clubhouse View Post
A great day, glad you are happy with your new accommodation- it’s great having more space (and for me a washer/dryer!).

We did the same with the safe on this holiday but fortunately remembered just in time. I’m glad Disney got it sorted for you.

Look forward to reading more, thanks for posting!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Jimsdadhalifax View Post
Great post.

Look forward to reading the next ones - I love Golf at Blizzard Beach!
Thank you

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
It’s a shame you didn’t love POFQ. We were lucky to have silent neighbours and constant sunshine for our 18 night stay so that probably helped our opinion of it! Bahama Bay looks lovely and good to have all the extra space.
Great day at HS too. Love the panicked boy in front of you on TOT bless him
TFR

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Well done to Isabella on her accuracy 👍

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a busy day! Glad your important stuff was returned from the safe. Thanks for sharing!
TFR

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
A fab day, were also staying at pofq for 5 nights to qualify for the qs dining plan 😁
Hope you enjoy it

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
DOH! What a pain about the safe, so great that the Contemporary cast members were so helpful though. I bet it was great to have all that space in your new digs.

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Another full fun filled day. Can’t get over how grown up Isabella looks. Love the photo with Minnie in their matching dresses. Flying ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ always makes me smile 😊😊

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Glad you got your stuff back from the safe!
Hope you enjoy your stay at Bahama bay
Thank you

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
TFR

Originally Posted by Archie14 View Post
Another good report, really enjoying them! I love how Isabella does her own report too each day 😊. We stayed at POR last year in the Mansions section and really enjoyed it. We thought FQ was too small, although we did like the QS there. We also had a noisy neighbours for a couple of days who kept leaving their door on the latch too, wonder if they were related to yours 😂
We'd give it POR a try, but not FQ again. Noisy neighbours in Disney =

TFR

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great change over day ( well apart from leaving stuff in the safe &#128563

Isabella looks lovely in her Minnie dress

Joan
I still can't believe we did that!

TFR

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Another good day!

Agree re Chef Mickey's - we've loved it in the past, but were left underwhelmed on our last trip there (which we paid OOP for &#128563.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Shame you didn't have a better time at POFQ. We are there for the first time next July, hoping the room refurb will deal with some of the issues. As for rude guests they can be anywhere, we had a massive South American family at the Poly who liked to congragate in the lobby part of the longhouse late at night which was unfortunately next to our room and a guy beneath us at the Yact Club for a couple of days who liked to smoke his cigars on the balcony.
Your condo looks very nice.
You just don't want that on holiday do you? And you don't expect it at Disney World.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on POFQ, it’s a shame you weren’t sold on it but at least you’ve ticked another off the list!

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Great day

Originally Posted by dutchrose View Post
Bahama Bay looks really nice! But I have to disagree with you about ToT, the absolute best ride in disney. It brings together all whats good about an amazing attraction- suspense, drops and drama!

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
Even raining, POFQ is so beautiful! Plus it smells amazing in the rain, with all the blossoms planted by the rooms I'm sad you guys didn't love it, but bad neighbours and a grubby room really can take the shine off everything

Isabella is so brave, going on ToT! I bloody hate it How cute is that video of her with Evie?! EEEEP!

HAHAHAAHAHA I've never noticed the flying ****ers sign before! (I starred it out before the DIBB did it for me!)

TFS
We had high hopes for POFQ... Isabella was so cute when she was that age (she still is now obvs )

I hadn't realised the Flying T055ers had been censored!

TFR

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Fab selfies Isabella I love the one of Mickey looking down

Bahama Bay condo looks lovely and spacious
More room than our POFQ room. And quieter. And cleaner
Old 12 Nov 18, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another fun day and I love the picture of 'Olaf'!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another fun day and I love the picture of 'Olaf'!

TFR
Old 22 May 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ah sorry to hear the brunch wasn't that great. Not cheap there either!

I'm a bit upset at your attitude towards ToT. Rude! Hahaha! Best ride everrrrrr!

Ahhh Bahama Bay, so many good memories! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ah sorry to hear the brunch wasn't that great. Not cheap there either!

I'm a bit upset at your attitude towards ToT. Rude! Hahaha! Best ride everrrrrr!

Ahhh Bahama Bay, so many good memories! x

TFR