Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 13 Sep 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Wow, cheese wizz isnt allowed to be imported! Surely theres no actual cheese in it?

As someone said people will say they have done it (me! ) before, infact weve never been searched on return in the 9 times weve done usa.

As a thought , has anyone else been searched on return? Ive always found that theres no customs presence at all on return?
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post
By all means if you think your info is correct then declare but be prepared for it the taken off you on entry.
Me again! As mentioned above, weve never seen any customs presence in the uk, by declare, do you mean if they approach you you have to mention it, as ive never seen any paperwork like on the way out to the USA to say you have something that should need declaring?
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by martyn321 View Post
Me again! As mentioned above, weve never seen any customs presence in the uk, by declare, do you mean if they approach you you have to mention it, as ive never seen any paperwork like on the way out to the USA to say you have something that should need declaring?
If you have anything to declare you should go through the red channel at Customs.

Going through the green means you are saying you have nothing to declare.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

If you need to declare something there is a red channel or a red phone at some airports.

I can 100% confirm that just because you don’t see them it doesn’t mean they are not there. It’s up to everyone if they take chances but I know that if caught importing stuff you are not meant to is taken very seriously.

And yes cheese in a can is still cheese and will contain dairy. Check the ingredients and it will tell you.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

I sure do love the cheeze whizz, now the cans not too big, wonder if i could conceal it on my person anywhere !
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

I sure do love the cheeze whizz, now the cans not too big, wonder if i could conceal it on my person anywhere !

To be fair I have seen worse things concealed about a person! Just remember they have glass toilets for contraband concealment's...
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I hope you're joking ! 🧀 🐭 🧀 🐭 🧀 🐭 🧀
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:47 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Cannot think why anyone would want to bring a can of chemical ‘cheese’ into the UK for any reason and think it best left that side of the pond. First time I came into contact with it could not believe what I was eating.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Battery Chicken
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post
To be fair I have seen worse things concealed about a person! Just remember they have glass toilets for contraband concealment's...
no wonder you are a former customs officer!
Battery Chicken is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
We bring back...

Equate NiteTime Severe, Cold & Flu Maximum Strength Relief
walmart/ip/Equate-Ni...12-oz/39661522

Equate jock itch
walmart/ip/Equate-Jo...-6oz/562643280

Equate Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
walmart/ip/Equate-Ac...325Ct/39661527

Honey mustard
walmart/ip/2-Pack-Ke...24-Oz/47230268

Wrangler cargo shorts (i live in shorts 365 days a year, so end up buying about 10 pairs of these in various colours)
walmart/ip/Wrangler-...etch/696791184

Honey mustard pringles

equate toe bandage
walmart/ip/Equate-Eq...ages/487192346

I swear by these, i once broke my toe when over there (it was an old break that i re fractured) and the pharmacist said it was hospital if these didnt work. There like a mini cast around the toe. I managed to get round the holiday ok with little discomfort