Old 10 Aug 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Another great day - so impressed at what you fit in! I think I have forgotten what it is to do a whole day and night now as our last adults only trip was 2010 😂😂 ah well, not long til she is double digits...😆 loving the flip flop lines and the new Disney top is fab! 👌
Hahahahaha yeah it’s different with kids eh!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
I am sad that your breakfast wasn't up to much. Booo. But yay for shopping! Good hauls, AND a turtle, what more does a girl want?

Love that pool. So many memories. Can't believe Chris didn't give you some hot Lays though

That GOTG show looks great fun, hope it's permanent. Love those movies!

Totally agree with you that the food in Morocco isn't the one, and that Italy needs a QS. I swear there used to be a pizza window, we even looked for it one year.

There's a filter option on MDE? Game. Changer.

The golf looks loads of fun, I really wish we'd given it a go when we were staying that way.

Such a great day, loved it! More please.
Hahahaha they didn’t have any Lays

Oh I hope the show stays too! You’d love it!

I even looked on MDE, but no joy!

Yep! Filters are there now . Game changer indeed!

The golf was so fun and it’s so handy! Shame you didn’t go, but you could next year if you’re down that way!

Thank you for reading xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by flowerpetal View Post
Lovely day, shame about the food at ihop.

There is a pizza window in Italy, it's right towards the back on the left of Via Napoli, can't remember what it's called though!
No waaaaay! We couldn’t find it! I even checked on MDE!

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Italy does have a QS pizza window! It’s called Pizza al Taglio and is to the left of the entrance to Via Napoli. Though I think it’s one of those annoying ones that is only open during busy times but it was open in April this year. There’s some photos on DFB here.

Mini golf looks good. We still haven’t managed to fit it in but I like the idea of going later in the evening when it’s cooler!

A lovely day
Ah so maybe it wasn’t open then? That would explain it! Interesting though!

Yeah it’s def an evening activity, far too hot during the day!

Thanks for reading xxx
Old 10 Aug 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great day - don’t know how you made it round with so little to eat!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I love your new grey top. Sounds like a really nice day 😁
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Love the night time photos at Epcot. Fantasia Gardens! Can't wait to have another go on that. Last time we played it was 100 degrees - your idea of playing later on is ace. I've always wanted to get some food in Morocco, maybe give it a whirl next time. Thanks for posting.
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Oh so sad it was such a poor trip to IHOP, this is always one of my favourites so extra disappointing!

A great morning of shopping, love the new top... so cute! I just made the mistake of mentioning the PGA tour superstore to Paul, he now of course wants to go

I love how the weather is so intent on making you drink... no need to swim, just get yourselves to the bar! Also you look so pretty in the bar photos, such a natural beauty

Excellent spontaneity on this day with both an impromptu trip to Epcot and then the mini golf... it just goes to show that you don't always need everything planned to like a military operation to have an amazing time!

Also given Chris' golfing skills I think you totals held your own, I'm very impressed!

Such a fab day! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
Great day - don’t know how you made it round with so little to eat!
Hahaha me either!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
I love your new grey top. Sounds like a really nice day 😁
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
Love the night time photos at Epcot. Fantasia Gardens! Can't wait to have another go on that. Last time we played it was 100 degrees - your idea of playing later on is ace. I've always wanted to get some food in Morocco, maybe give it a whirl next time. Thanks for posting.
Yeah definitely more pleasant at night!

Thanks for reading x
Old 12 Aug 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh so sad it was such a poor trip to IHOP, this is always one of my favourites so extra disappointing!

A great morning of shopping, love the new top... so cute! I just made the mistake of mentioning the PGA tour superstore to Paul, he now of course wants to go

I love how the weather is so intent on making you drink... no need to swim, just get yourselves to the bar! Also you look so pretty in the bar photos, such a natural beauty

Excellent spontaneity on this day with both an impromptu trip to Epcot and then the mini golf... it just goes to show that you don't always need everything planned to like a military operation to have an amazing time!

Also given Chris' golfing skills I think you totals held your own, I'm very impressed!

Such a fab day! xxx
I think it’s maybe just this particular one! Avoid!

Hahahahaha ooopsie

Aww you’re too nice! Thank you

Yeah it was lovely just going with the flow today and not rushing for fast passes etc!

Thanks for reading, as always xxx
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great day.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List