Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Aug 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think if you have children it would be a bit of a bummer to have to say there's the water park but you can't go in! We got it for $50 each. Was worth it for a full days access. The entrance to the water park is right at the end of the pier so the first thing you meet after getting off the ship!
Ciano is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I paid $39 each for the day at the waterpark I think. Keep checking the website once booked, the price fluctuates. Same with the drinks package for which I paid $49 ;-)
No problem getting anywhere to sit. Get into the waterpark early (ship should let you off about 8) and you can do all the rides one after the other, no queuing. They then get quiet again around 3pm.
There's thousands of seats all over. Only one ship was in our day, there can be 2.
Food excellent.
Amazing spot as I said. Take your own facemask and snorkel and go out at the beach where the floating rafts are. Go to the far one, and at the yellow buoy is a part wreck with cannons.
Old 14 Aug 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Babiesmummy
Dancing with Tink'

We're on Mariner on 28/10. It has been announced today we are now going twice to CocoCay on our 4nt cruise.
We had no plans to pay for the waterpark as we would have done one in Orlando. This was going to be a relaxing 4days after 11 intense days in the parks... not sure now !
Babiesmummy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 03:03 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Babiesmummy View Post
We're on Mariner on 28/10. It has been announced today we are now going twice to CocoCay on our 4nt cruise.
We had no plans to pay for the waterpark as we would have done one in Orlando. This was going to be a relaxing 4days after 11 intense days in the parks... not sure now !
You are very lucky. This is due to popular demand because people love it so much. The Coco Cay is only a small part waterpark. There's tons of beach, pools and bars. It's brilliant, everyone who has been on this cruise loves it.
If you don't want to go to a waterpark don't worry. I guarantee you'll be very pleased you are going back to Coco Cay" wish we are, we have a day at sea tomorrow.
Nassau and the other Islands are nothing special and worth a couple of hours at most. Coco Cay is an entirely different proposition.
If you are really, really lucky your cruise will also be the one that they will extend into the evening with BBQs, dancing and fireworks they announced today.
You hit the jackpot, they'll be charging more for a double dip on Coco Cay, like they do on the Disney Island and Coco Cay is much better.
Old 15 Aug 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

The water park is $93 per person when I go in October

Think I’ll be chilling by the lagoon or the beach with my drinks package!
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by KemlynUltra View Post

Jeez, I loved it until then!

Looks beautiful (as all Caribbean places tend to) - not so sure I'd like it with 2 ships in, but 1 looks pretty good.

Love the shaded canopies on the beach - beats an umbrella for sure!
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have been and loved it but I wouldn't pay $93 each for it. Like others have said there is loads more to do there so it will still be amazing!

I believe best time to buy is in Black Friday sales if you don't go before then!
Old 17 Aug 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Keep checking, it will likely suddenly drop.
Old 17 Aug 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Following x
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List