Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 2 Sep 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
saraflorence
Trying for More Ears

Try Orlando Package Depot located at the lake Buena Vista factory stores they deliver as well.
saraflorence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Angelbabe 😀

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
Angelbabe 😀
Thank you
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Nats82
New Poster (3)

Hi. I'm not arriving until the 25th October but I've already sent parcels to Fairytale Shoppers. I didn't know they were closing, it's so sad, only seen their posting on their website tonight. I've emailed and they quickly answered to say they are not accepting any new customers but are honouring any delivery for current parcels.

Incredibly insensitive (which is why I'm asking here rather than emailing them back) - I'm assuming they are no longer accepting new deliveries for people they're already holding packages for?

Such a shame, Beth offered such wonderful service, she delivered a huge box for me a couple of years ago.

Edited at 10:35 PM. Reason: Received response from seller
Nats82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Nats82 View Post
Hi. I'm not arriving until the 25th October but I've already sent parcels to Fairytale Shoppers. I didn't know they were closing, it's so sad, only seen their posting on their website tonight. I've emailed and they quickly answered to say they are not accepting any new customers but are honouring any delivery for current parcels.

Incredibly insensitive (which is why I'm asking here rather than emailing them back) - I'm assuming they are no longer accepting new deliveries for people they're already holding packages for?

Such a shame, Beth offered such wonderful service, she delivered a huge box for me a couple of years ago.
I haven't asked them but I made the decision not to order anything else as I wasn't sure if anyone would still be where the items are delivered to. I really wanted some bits from the Disney Store but not enough to ask them if they are still accepting parcels.

I may have this completely wrong but like you have said, I feel insensitive asking when they are going through a difficult time.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I was the same that’s why I was asking for a recommendation so I can get some more bits delivered! 🙈 I don’t have a shopping habit at all 😂
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
kingstefan21
Excited about Disney

kingstefan21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

We are flying out next week and had stuff sent to Beth and Tim about 3 weeks ago. Don’t even know how to approach the email to arrange delivery cause of what they are going through. Might even say il call to collect. Been using them last few years and finally had the pleasure of meeting Tim last year. Hoping all works out
Homewood Suites 2020
kingstefan21 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by kingstefan21 View Post
We are flying out next week and had stuff sent to Beth and Tim about 3 weeks ago. Don’t even know how to approach the email to arrange delivery cause of what they are going through. Might even say il call to collect. Been using them last few years and finally had the pleasure of meeting Tim last year. Hoping all works out
I'm going to offer to collect from them aswell.

Have you paid yet? I go in three weeks so was going to email next week if I've not had the invoice to pay.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
kingstefan21
Excited about Disney

kingstefan21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
not paid, but with previous years they only send out the paypal request close to our arrival

don't even know if the parcels have been received. I got emails from the likes of Abercrombie to say it was delivered but not sure if its with them or not as I know Tim hasn't been home at times recently.

Think I will email them on Monday to confirm arrangements
Homewood Suites 2020
kingstefan21 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
voicon
Apprentice Imagineer

voicon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Ignore me, didn't see additional pages...

Edited at 02:12 PM.
voicon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List