Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Sep 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Saund123
Excited about Disney

Animation experience rafikis

Has anyone done the animation experience at rafikis planet watch? Is it worth a fast pass? Kids are 8 & 10 and love drawing.

Not sure whether to get a fast pass or try and get one on the day.
Saund123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Tim Tracker shows lots of it in a recent blog (this week) if you want a preview. I don't think we'll FP it though but may pay a visit!
Old 14 Sep 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mumtotwo
slightly serious Dibber

We did it one afternoon in ?July/August and we had a fast pass but we really didn't need one as there were plenty of seats available.
Mumtotwo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
joe 70
Apprentice Imagineer

It’s a different experience to the setup that used to be in Hollywood Studios but still very enjoyable and I doubt you would need a fastpass for it unless you need to sit in the front few rows.

This was my Daughter’s Simba, they go quite fast towards the end so she took a photo of the screen and took another ten minutes outside the animation area to finish it off till she was happy with it.
We liked it so much we bought the frame at the stall outside and had it sent back to POR.
2018 Aurora Villa Virgins/PBH
2019 POR Here we come!
joe 70 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We did it mid August around lunch time without a fp. We were in the third row and there were plenty of seats available.

We really enjoyed it and would do it again.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

We enjoyed it - we had fp but there were loads of seats left (august)

I suppose it might get busier as word gets around that it's there but atm you can just show up 10 mins before.

An Indian family were ushered in by a cm at the last minute and sat near us.

They obviously had no clue what was going on - they were very concerned looking at the clipboards... I think they thought they were going to be tested on something!

They obviously enjoyed it though . Their kids were showing everyone their drawings of Pumba at the end.
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Saund123
Excited about Disney

That’s everyone we’ll give it a go but just turn up rather than fp
Saund123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by joe 70 View Post
It’s a different experience to the setup that used to be in Hollywood Studios but still very enjoyable and I doubt you would need a fastpass for it unless you need to sit in the front few rows.

This was my Daughter’s Simba, they go quite fast towards the end so she took a photo of the screen and took another ten minutes outside the animation area to finish it off till she was happy with it.
We liked it so much we bought the frame at the stall outside and had it sent back to POR.
Can I be cheeky a pond ask how much the frame was? It looks lovely
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by joe 70 View Post

Beautiful! I can see why you’d frame it!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I love the frame! My daughter will certainly be framing her’s! She loves drawing portraits
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List