Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Sep 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
All at sea
Trying for More Ears

21 day ticket 7 days onsite?

Can someone please stop me having a mini panic please!
We are 7 nights onsite then 3 weeks in a villa we have bought the 21 day ticket. MDE is showing the ticket is valid through the day we check out of Disney. We have carried on using the tickets in the past when off site so I’m right in thinking we will be able to this time as well aren’t I?
All at sea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Pottery
Imagineer

21 Day tickets are valid from the first day of use. They would be no reason you can't use them, you can't however use them for extra magic hours.
Pottery is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
All at sea
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Pottery View Post
21 Day tickets are valid from the first day of use. They would be no reason you can't use them, you can't however use them for extra magic hours.
Thank you, I couldn’t think of any reason why we couldn’t carry on using them
All at sea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Pottery
Imagineer

You can book 60 days out with fastpass but only for the time you are onsite. Otherwise it 30 days for the remainder of the use to the 21 Day ticket
Pottery is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by All at sea View Post
Can someone please stop me having a mini panic please!
We are 7 nights onsite then 3 weeks in a villa we have bought the 21 day ticket. MDE is showing the ticket is valid through the day we check out of Disney. We have carried on using the tickets in the past when off site so I’m right in thinking we will be able to this time as well aren’t I?
Yes. They will work for 21 days after you first use them and so they will last after you check out and during some of the time you are offsite.

I think what the MDE date means is that you have to first use the tickets before that date. At that point you activate the ticket. So it's stating when the tickets have to be activated by.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yes my MDE also says that about our 14 day ticket... like others have said I think it'll be relating to the Disney perks that you get etc
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List