Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Sep 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

If you have a phone number for the possible new job, give them a call on Monday. Tell them you are still very interested in the job and could you schedule another interview ? There could be all sorts of reasons why they didn’t call you last week but they should explain.

You’d have to be prepared for them saying the vacancy has been filled, but at least you would know.

Good luck !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
If you have a phone number for the possible new job, give them a call on Monday. Tell them you are still very interested in the job and could you schedule another interview ? There could be all sorts of reasons why they didn’t call you last week but they should explain.

You’d have to be prepared for them saying the vacancy has been filled, but at least you would know.

Good luck !
Thank you - it’s actuslly still online as it’s an ongoing recruitment but yeah I will keep that in mind. Sadly I’m just one of those people that had that of been the case and I had of been them, I would have informed other candidates/not filled it until everyone shortlisted had been seen. But that’s me haha.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Pixie dust and big hugs to you, no one should have to put up with what you have endured imo, tattle tailing from managers out of order
Thank you
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunlightcaller
Gone all Goofy

Hey it seem that your having a bad time. I'm retired now and I'm not anywhere near wise enough to give advice. Only these few nuggets. Your young and I trust intelligent and I know there is great job out there with your name on it, so get looking. It's obvious these managers don't seem to know how to appreciate the most important commodity in any work place: their staff. Finally always remember you work to live, not live to work.

that all said and done, I've had a word with Tink and bucket loads of pixie dust are on their way
all the best The Pan
Old 16 Sep 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Just a small update.

Things didn’t go any better in work on Sunday. Although they left me alone the manager that really caused all the problems turned on my fiancé and treated him like ****.

We both took today off work as we have hardly slept in days and last night was no different. Tomorrow for me it’s back to both jobs with my head held high.

On the new job front - I’ve recueved an email today apologising that the manager was sick and rearranged the telephone interview for tomorrow morning and letting me know that full interviews will be on Friday if I am successful at stage one.

Fingers are crossed! Thanks for the support all x
Old 16 Sep 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

My fingers are crossed for you for Friday.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Everything crossed for you x
2waterford is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Lots of luck for tomorrow. Hold your head high, those managers sound really petty, you are better than that. Hugs xx
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Good luck for today’s interview.
🤞🤞🤞

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I go against the grain slightly with my opinion but I wouldn't let it go. I'd raise a grievance against both manager 1 & manager 2, contact my union rep (if you don't have one join one) & in the meantime go & see a GP to explain how stressed & anxious you're feeling over it.

Manager one has the responsibility to act professionally, if they are not doing this you have grounds for complaint.
Manager 2 whether they're leaving or not should not be gossiping or telling lies about the staff.

No job should be causing you to cry or have sleepless nights.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List