Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Sep 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Passed the interview this morning with flying colours! I’m so proud of how it went. So I’ve got through to the next stage which is a face to face interview on Friday. Just waiting for the email with the details. I’m so proud.

MagicKate I do agree, I know if this was anyone else I’d be advising them to do the same. I just don’t think I’ve got it in me to fight with them. I’m going to see how tonight goes. It’s a 0 hour contract job and I’ve taken a week off when it’s one I would usually have offered them 35 hours. I’ve also been offered work in a different department (which I’m trained up for) as they’re aware of what’s happened and aren’t happy.

My union rep is a gem and he calmed me down on Thursday. He’s a good friend of ours as well. I am going to see how tonight goes though. If it’s still the same and I still feel bad then I will go to the GP this week.

I did manage to sleep last night and I ate a proper dinner
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
How did the interview go today? I hope you went well.

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Hi!

It went AMAZING. I’m not sure I’ve got the job - my lack of experience may mean they go with someone else. But it honestly went so well. It was the hardest interview in terms of I was told to prep for a 2.5 hour interview assessment with others, and that there would be an individual interview, solo tasks and group tasks.

However I got there and it ended up being an hour and a half interview just me and two managers and a role play. They were really impressed with me, kept saying I’ve nailed everything they’ve asked, that they’re so impressed considering I’ve not worked in the industry before, and the role play they said could easily have been one of their own current trained staff.

It’s just the lack of experience that could let me down. And there’s nothing I can do about that so I’m plessednive done the best I can. I will know tomorrow!

Thank you so much for asking xx
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Glad the interview went well and good luck for tomorrow.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Fingers crossed for you!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:15 AM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just seen this!
Sorry you’ve had a rotten time lately!
Keeping my 🤞🏻for you x
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Fingers crossed for good news today.
Old 21 Sep 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Fingers crossed for you today
Old 21 Sep 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Well guys I got the phone call this morning.

As I thought I was up against people who already work in the industry and have a lot more knowledge than me. However I got the job!

I’m so excited! I cannot believe that I got the job over people who already work in the industry. I start in 4 weeks and I am so so happy. Thanks for all the pixie dust!
Old 21 Sep 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Well guys I got the phone call this morning.

As I thought I was up against people who already work in the industry and have a lot more knowledge than me. However I got the job!

I’m so excited! I cannot believe that I got the job over people who already work in the industry. I start in 4 weeks and I am so so happy. Thanks for all the pixie dust!
Congratulations and good luck in your new job.