Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 19 Sep 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I’ve the green truck from Dollar general with the pumpkins and the salt and pepper red truck and tree from Hobby Lobby and a couple of seasonal ones from Cracker Barrel as well use them a lot in my tiered trays
DH can’t understand my obsession with them and buffalo plaid that’s the Christmas theme this year
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I’ve the green truck from Dollar general with the pumpkins and the salt and pepper red truck and tree from Hobby Lobby and a couple of seasonal ones from Cracker Barrel as well use them a lot in my tiered trays
DH can’t understand my obsession with them and buffalo plaid that’s the Christmas theme this year
OMG OMG haha the buffalo check is my new 'collection' to start this year hahahahaha there is nothing over here is there?
And today I am in process of trying to add 3 nights on to end of my already 8 night break booked at CBR, need to call BA tonight as can re-book the flight but not sure if this will still include the extra suitcase already paid for
Oh and funnily enough need to call Disney too lol although pretty sure they can accommodate me for another 3 nights lol
Sarah
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mothing at all I’ve got ribbon ,decorations ,new picks to add to the tree
Rusty bells etc I’m calling it modern farmhouse Christmas
DH says Redneck Christmas
I’m doing red and black buffalo check DIL1 is black white and grey
You most ertainly need to go to Hobby Lobby at the loop
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Hobby Lobby at the Loop it is then
Just on phone to Disney, have changed flights already and now Disney saying no availability! And if they find some might lose gift card and free dining!
wow no availability
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I had no idea what tiered trays were before clicking on this thread and have now discovered a whole new world thanks to Pinterest!
Gryff, yours looks amazing, would love to see it when it’s decorated for Christmas.
Oh and I had never heard of Kirkland’s either but that is firmly on the list of shops to visit next year after browsing their website.

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I had no idea what tiered trays were before clicking on this thread and have now discovered a whole new world thanks to Pinterest!
Gryff, yours looks amazing, would love to see it when it’s decorated for Christmas.
Oh and I had never heard of Kirkland’s either but that is firmly on the list of shops to visit next year after browsing their website.
Kirkland’s are fab ! Such a mish mash of stuff that I’ve never seen here, make lovely little gifts (I do my Xmas shopping in Fl).
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Make sure you sign up for there coupons and offers
I love Kirklands and peir one
Will post a picture of it done for Christmas thinking along the lines of gingerbread , candy cane ,type theme for it this year
Old 20 Sep 19, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Make sure you sign up for there coupons and offers
I love Kirklands and peir one
Will post a picture of it done for Christmas thinking along the lines of gingerbread , candy cane ,type theme for it this year
If I sign up now at Kirklands and get the 20% off in an email now will this still be eligible when I go at end of year?

I need to start a spreadsheet of where these shops are as have decided I will also now do my christmas shopping there. I have two daughters and two grandchildren (they will get Disney) and daughters love home decor too
I just hope I will get it all back, I have paid for one extra suitcase.
I am a solo traveller since losing my husband, sometimes we do a family trip too.
Sarah
Old 20 Sep 19, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Sarah you will get offers all the time
I have a separate email account for all my coupons from Us stores
Hobby lobby site you won't get into until you are in the US but it's easy to get the usual 40% coupon on a full price item to your phone
Though all there Christmas stuff will be on sale anyway
Kirklands Peir One Hobby Lobby and Michaels are all at the Loop /Crosslands area
There is also a Christmas Store in the Florida Mall that's worth a look
Remember with BA you also get a huge carry on allowance
I'm currently on the hunt for old child's white ice skates for part of my porch Xmas decoration and Ballet Shoes DIL 2 tiered Christmas tray theme is Ballet and Panto
Old 20 Sep 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Thank Gryff.
What a great theme the Panto and Ballet!
Wondered why I kept getting an error with Hobby Lobby lol
Think I might have to hire a car for 24hours, as can see I will want to visit a few areas and at least I will have a boot to fill lol