Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 13 Nov 17, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
I think the cheapest at the moment is £365 from Kenwood Travel, albeit a voucher and not a real ticket. Let’s hope Disney are feeling in a festive mood and go for the 25% discount again!
Are you 100% sure it's a voucher?

I bought tickets only through Kenwood Travel last year. As soon as I had fully paid for them, the actual tickets (green credit card style) arrived the next day.

We walked straight up to the park entrance & good to go!

Not looked at this year's offer though as I have tickets already in a Disney booking.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Are you 100% sure it's a voucher?

I bought tickets only through Kenwood Travel last year. As soon as I had fully paid for them, the actual tickets (green credit card style) arrived the next day.

We walked straight up to the park entrance & good to go!

Not looked at this year's offer though as I have tickets already in a Disney booking.
Not 100% MissFortune, the website is a bit vague but in the FAQ's it mentions that vouchers will be sent out.
Your experience obviously trumps that, which is good to know, thanks for the update!
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Can anyone remember when the rumour first surfaced last year about the 25% reduction? Still waiting and hoping

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 04:50 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Can anyone remember when the rumour first surfaced last year about the 25% reduction? Still waiting and hoping
Not sure when the rumour started but I think the offer started around the 15th December and ended the 29th March
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Not sure when the rumour started but I think the offer started around the 15th December and ended the 29th March
Yes, the offer was released on 14th Dec ... I bought my tickets on 16th. Was just trying to think how far in advance the rumour started lol!

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Yes, the offer was released on 14th Dec ... I bought my tickets on 16th. Was just trying to think how far in advance the rumour started lol!
It's one of those, you can remember it happening but not when lol.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

I can find a post from Tel n Kel on 15th November last year with a rumour about the change in prices. I am so hoping for the same this year!
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah, first thing I can find if mike4scuba posting about actual £290 price being honoured after being spotted online 24th nov.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
It's one of those, you can remember it happening but not when lol.
Yes, exactly that!

Originally Posted by Evil queen View Post
I can find a post from Tel n Kel on 15th November last year with a rumour about the change in prices. I am so hoping for the same this year!
Ooo could be any day then ... hopefully!

Originally Posted by fiffio View Post
Yeah, first thing I can find if mike4scuba posting about actual £290 price being honoured after being spotted online 24th nov.
Hopefully Mike can do some more superb price spotting again this year!

DVC Owner at OKW
Old 16 Nov 17, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Evil queen View Post
Originally Posted by fiffio View Post
You have both got better searching skills than me, I couldn't find anything when I looked