Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jan 18, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mklightning
Looking for my Ears

BA2037 From Gatwick to Orlando 2018 Menu?

So, we are booked to fly out with BA on 13th June from Gatwick to MCO in World Traveller Plus.

I have previously only ever flown VA to Orlando, so am a BA long haul virgin (see what I did there lol!).

Curiosity is starting to get the better of me & I was wondering if any Dibbers have experience of the WT+ menu for 2018?
mklightning is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Warkman58
Imagineer

I think the menu charges slightly every quarter
Villa Formosa Gardens, Flights BA/Aer Lingus
20th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016,
Warkman58 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Originally Posted by mklightning View Post
So, we are booked to fly out with BA on 13th June from Gatwick to MCO in World Traveller Plus.

I have previously only ever flown VA to Orlando, so am a BA long haul virgin (see what I did there lol!).

Curiosity is starting to get the better of me & I was wondering if any Dibbers have experience of the WT+ menu for 2018?
We are BA (virgins) too It was a big price difference for the 6 of us to fly from Gatwick with BA world Traveller Plus including car hire than it was for us to fly economy from Manchester no car hire and not direct coming home so it was a no brainer. I too am looking for as much information as I can and we're not going until October
Happy Planning (sorry couldn't help with your question btw)
Old 15 Jan 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I believe there food service is changing on the 17th of January there was some articles about it last week 😂😁😁
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

If in WT+, your main course for lunch will be from the CW cabin; a choice from 2 of the dishes; CW have a choice from 4 dishes. The WT+ starter & dessert will be the WT menu.
I believe the CW menu changes regularly; have never seen an identical menu in that cabin on our trips 3 months apart so assume the WT+ mains will change this frequently too.
F & CW can pre-book their main course from 30 days to 24 hours before flight in Manage my Booking to greatly increase the chance of you getting your 1st choice; I believe you can also do this for WT+ in which case you'll see exactly what your choice of mains are.

Edited at 11:54 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mklightning
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by alisonjones View Post
We are BA (virgins) too It was a big price difference for the 6 of us to fly from Gatwick with BA world Traveller Plus including car hire than it was for us to fly economy from Manchester no car hire and not direct coming home so it was a no brainer. I too am looking for as much information as I can and we're not going until October
Happy Planning (sorry couldn't help with your question btw)
Same with us in regard to price difference.

I love flying Virgin, but can not justify the price difference.
mklightning is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mklightning
Looking for my Ears

Hi again dibbers.

Thought I'd bump this thread as we are nearing when we go on our hol & some of you guys may have recently flown the route & know what the current meal options are.

Quick reminder is that we fly BA flight BA2037 on 13th June to Orlando in World Traveller Plus.
Old 12 May 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
livvyloo1991
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You can choose your meal up to 30 days in advance via manage your booking on the BA website or app! We’re on the BA2037 on 29/5 in WT+ and the options are fillet steak or chicken makhanwala. Not an option to order in advance for our return flight (BA2038) on 9/6 do csnt help with that one I’m afraid
Old 13 May 18, 02:11 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mklightning View Post
Hi again dibbers.

Thought I'd bump this thread as we are nearing when we go on our hol & some of you guys may have recently flown the route & know what the current meal options are.

Quick reminder is that we fly BA flight BA2037 on 13th June to Orlando in World Traveller Plus.
Go into MMB on the BA site from around 30 days before your outbound flight; you'll see your mains choices & be able to pre-book that for all in your party if you want to.
There is never an option to pre-book on the inbound flights.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List