Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 May 18, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMoney
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Just keep checking MDE and refreshing, lots of people swap and change their fast passes all the time so they can appear at anytime of the day or night.

I've seen FoP appear for different times of the day, but they get snapped up quickly.

Don't wait until 12 noon, check anytime you can only takes a few minutes each time & might get you those FP's you're after 😊
Absolutely this - we secured further FoP FP+ on the day for all four of us on two separate occasions last year. I'd just keep checking as we were waiting for other rides or wandering round AK.
MrsMoney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsMoney View Post
Absolutely this - we secured further FoP FP+ on the day for all four of us on two separate occasions last year. I'd just keep checking as we were waiting for other rides or wandering round AK.
A third suggestion for this! I literally checked about 10 times a day. I got late night passes for FOP last week at about 11:30pm when I was still awake. Then a few days ago I checked again and they had released another round of passes in the morning time for FOP so I was able to modify and get better times this was at around 8:30 am I booked these. Seven dwarfs I’ve managed to get doing the same thing. On FP day I found one for 10pm so booked it, tried to modify it lots of times and eventually one popped up for 6:30pm so I changed it to that. Then on the same day I got my early pass for FOP I checked seven dwarfs and they’d released extra for it too so I got two days of early morning passes for it too
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
Thanks, its exciting having Flight of Passage and Navi River Journey on the same day!
Yip, I managed to amend so they are actually one after the other now...River journey then onto FOP

Managed to bag FOP 4 times so far for our stay...
Moz is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mermaidhair
Excited about Disney

If this is a glitch, I hope it lasts until I can finally book my Fast Passes!
mermaidhair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsMoney
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mermaidhair View Post
If this is a glitch, I hope it lasts until I can finally book my Fast Passes!
I think it’s already over more’s the pity.
MrsMoney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
A third suggestion for this! I literally checked about 10 times a day. I got late night passes for FOP last week at about 11:30pm when I was still awake. Then a few days ago I checked again and they had released another round of passes in the muuorning time for FOP so I was able to modify and get better times this was at around 8:30 am I booked these. Seven dwarfs I’ve managed to get doing the same thing. On FP day I found one for 10pm so booked it, tried to modify it lots of times and eventually one popped up for 6:30pm so I changed it to that. Then on the same day I got my early pass for FOP I checked seven dwarfs and they’d released extra for it too so I got two days of early morning passes for it too

I check a lot. Lol. But I will keep checking... funilly I normally don't check until 12 as that's when they are released... So i will check at other times too... instead of writing my dissertation! Lol

Edited at 02:29 PM.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Would be nice if there was a similar glitch sometime for toy story land! Doubt it, but you never know 😁
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List