Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 18 Mar 08, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Universal - ticket question

Am planning to buy the "2-park unlimited admission" 7-day universal ticket, online via Universal.

Can anyone tell me - how does this work - do I get sent a ticket, or do I just print off the confirmation, take it to the turnstile with ID, and they turn it into a ticket?

Many thanks

Curly
x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
deana1000
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi

Yes you can do that(print at home) or go to the electronic ticket booth near entrance and swipe the card you used to pay with and collect tickets from the machine.
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Deana. And from where, which ride should we run to? Is Back to the Future still there or am I showing my age and lack of recent experience ...

Curly
x
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post

We use electronic pick-up, just go to the machine at the park entrance, swipe your credit card and enter the confirmation number and your tickets will print.

BTTF closed last year, the Simpsons ride will replace it, opening soon.
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
deana1000
Proud to wear my Ears

If you print at home you just take confirmation to guest services with photo ID or the machines are located just before entry point. Unfortunately Back To The Future has gone and has been replaced with the new Simpsons ride.
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks all. Gutted about BTTF, was my favourite ride, but I am quite sure that won't put a dampener on it. The trip is a surprise for my daughter, she doesn't know yet, although she can probably tell that I am currently The Most Excited Mummy Around !

Curly
x
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
deana1000
Proud to wear my Ears

Hope you have a lovely time - we are out there for my daughter's 21st and she knows and is still really excited about it and counting the days!
We haven't been since 2003 so it will be interesting to see what else has changed or gone.
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post

:)

Originally Posted by deana1000 View Post
If you print at home you just take confirmation to guest services with photo ID or the machines are located just before entry point. Unfortunately Back To The Future has gone and has been replaced with the new Simpsons ride.
Do children also need photo id for collection ?
Old 18 Mar 08, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
deana1000
Proud to wear my Ears

No just the person who booked the tickets - I think! I am sure another Dibber will correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 19 Mar 08, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post

when you print your ticket at home - you go straight to the turnstiles - there is no need to go and pick up whilst you are there, the ticket you print at home is your ticket to get into the park.

I would bring photo id's for all people as their name is on each individual ticket and also make sure you take the credit card you booked the tickets with.
Closed Thread