Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Oct 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lydsabug
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

How much refund?

If BA cancel our flights (only flights booked with them), for 5th December would we receive all our monies back? Im not really up to speed with refunds and i really don't want to go to Florida now this year (maybe not until there is a vaccine i guess).

If they don't cancel but we do instead, how much would we lose (a percentage) if anyone knows.

Please excuse my ignorance but i know some of you have had to go down one or other of the routes mentioned and I am looking at all options for our upcoming trip.

Our balance is due for Hotels & Tickets with ATD but our flights were paid in full in January.

Many thanks
Lydsabug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lydsabug View Post
If BA cancel our flights (only flights booked with them), for 5th December would we receive all our monies back? Im not really up to speed with refunds and i really don't want to go to Florida now this year (maybe not until there is a vaccine i guess).

If they don't cancel but we do instead, how much would we lose (a percentage) if anyone knows.

Please excuse my ignorance but i know some of you have had to go down one or other of the routes mentioned and I am looking at all options for our upcoming trip.

Our balance is due for Hotels & Tickets with ATD but our flights were paid in full in January.

Many thanks
If BA cancel you get a full refund but if you cancel and want a refund it depends on the terms and conditions of the fare you purchased. If you bought a non refundable/non changeable ticket you only get a small proportion of taxes back - this is not percentage based. Have a look at the Coronavirus page link below for more information about Future Travel Vouchers as that may also be an option:-

britishairways/en-gb...st-information
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

I agree with the above poster. If BA cancel full refund. If you cancel it's either a percentage per terms and conditions of your booking.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
We got a full refund for our 2020 trip (was only deposit paid in but still got it all back) very quickly - more than happy to continue using BA and we’ve booked for summer 2021.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List