Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Nov 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

I agree with the above comment - they will simply have moved on to the next person and after today prob wont give you a second thought (I used to work for our local council so speaking from experience here)

Good luck in your new job!
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Well done for making a decision, hopefully you feel happier in yourself now?
The council will fill the role, and at least you let them know before you were due to start.
Now relax, have a good weekend and look forward to your exciting new job
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Forget about the council and get excited for your new job, congratulations.

At least you didn't do what an admin person did a school I worked at. She was due to start at 8:30am by 10 she hadn't shown up so the Head called her and she said she'd decided not to start...but hadn't even had the courtesy to call to let school know.
Old 9 Nov 19, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Twin mummy View Post
Forget about the council and get excited for your new job, congratulations.

At least you didn't do what an admin person did a school I worked at. She was due to start at 8:30am by 10 she hadn't shown up so the Head called her and she said she'd decided not to start...but hadn't even had the courtesy to call to let school know.
I am hoping this happens in the school I interviewed for this week. I came 2nd and Head said the only difference in me and another lady was she had more admin experience and I had more financial experience - the job was finance 30:70 admin. Head said she would call me if the lady changed her mind or didn't work out in the probationary period, fingers crossed
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by aitchieaitchie View Post
I am hoping this happens in the school I interviewed for this week. I came 2nd and Head said the only difference in me and another lady was she had more admin experience and I had more financial experience - the job was finance 30:70 admin. Head said she would call me if the lady changed her mind or didn't work out in the probationary period, fingers crossed
Fingers crossed for you.