Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Feb 14, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

:) BBB which one

Which place is the better one to do this also I'm planning on lunch after dd going to BBB any recommendations?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I think the MK one makes it even more special because it's in the castle! The DTD one is just in the back of World of Disney shop so even though still a nice experience I think just walking back throughout the shop tues away from it a bit.
Also at the MK one they get so much fuss afterwards walking round! Dd kept getting bowed to and called princess which she loved. In the parade, even all the princes on the floats bowed to her which was lovely.
We didn't do a fit down lunch but a lot seem to do CRT .
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Iv never been . but reading a few posts the one in MK comes out the best , i'm hoping to go with my 4yr old DD this Oct with breakfast after at CRT
Fingers crossed i get an ADR for both
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks both. We go in September and dd knows all about the BBB experience just thought seeing as she'd be all dressed up would be nice to do lunch afterwards. Does anyone know how long they are getting glammed up? Suppose I need to work out what time to do BBB then it decides if we do lunch afterwards or breakfast before/after. I can't wait you'd think it was me having it done:-)
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Any views on bog as appose to CRT?
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Friends daughter did the mk one and she loved it! She was gone for an hour or so before we met them in park.
Old 11 Feb 14, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post

We took our DD to the one in MK last Christmas and it really was something special which I don't think DTD could beat... I mean, every little girl can feel like a princess when she's in a castle
Old 13 Feb 14, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Scuttler01
slightly serious Dibber

Just did the BBB castle one in the morning, had all day in park, did belles enchanted tales (in which she had a part) went to CRT for dinner then watched wishes from preferred viewing spot. My DD 8th birthday will not be forgotten by her!
Scuttler01 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 14, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
MK as it's in the castle, DTD is just in the shop. We do BBB then go to CRT, makes it more special. The cast members make a big fuss over the little princesses after BBB, so for me, I would always choose MK over DTD

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 14, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread