Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 May 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jdmd2004
Excited about Disney

Mobile Thinking about Shanghai no idea where to start!

Hey guys

Ok so the 2 of us want to visit Shanghai Disney. We have never been and maybe want to do 7-10 nights.

Not all our time there maybe 3 days and day at the Disney village there too.

I'd also like to visit the main city and other areas.

I have no idea where to start, any tips would be great.

Best times to visit, where to book, how to book, weather, visa, currency

Much appreciated 😊
jdmd2004 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisdisney
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi we have just come back from our China trip which included Shanghai Disney its one of the most amazing Disney parks i have been too, The rides and the shows and the whole park is out of this world! We went a day before the Chinese Bank Holiday and every ride was around 3 hours long but don't let that put you off. If you do it right it can be an amazing day! Shanghai is also an amazing City! Maybe 7-10 will be too long though but try going to more than one Chinese City? You will need to get a visa though. Any more questions just ask.
chrisdisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chrisdisney View Post
Hi we have just come back from our China trip which included Shanghai Disney its one of the most amazing Disney parks i have been too, The rides and the shows and the whole park is out of this world! We went a day before the Chinese Bank Holiday and every ride was around 3 hours long but don't let that put you off. If you do it right it can be an amazing day! Shanghai is also an amazing City! Maybe 7-10 will be too long though but try going to more than one Chinese City? You will need to get a visa though. Any more questions just ask.
I am starting to think about Shanghai Disney as we just did HK. But three hours per ride, this definitely puts me off in a major fashion. I cannot tolerate much more than twenty minutes. Did you go at a really bad time do you know? When was it? We would be thinking March or April 2019.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List