Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
I really hope you get this sorted soon. This is all you need so close to your trip
I know! Feel like this trip is jinxed. Always done DIY and never had any problems at all until now! Fingers crossed will get sorted.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tourmaline
Gone all Goofy

Thank you try again to contact them tell them you need to know not fair to keep you not knowing one way or the other which area were you staying and when my host seem to be very kind mine is in Ikebukuro have the whole house for 3 of us . This is my first time using Air i only did it because friend said it was good .The day after i booked new law came out.Have you checked to see whats available for your dates?I am staying a week in Ikebukuro after a week in Nagasaki if i can help in any way let me know .
Tourmaline is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tourmaline View Post
Thank you try again to contact them tell them you need to know not fair to keep you not knowing one way or the other which area were you staying and when my host seem to be very kind mine is in Ikebukuro have the whole house for 3 of us . This is my first time using Air i only did it because friend said it was good .The day after i booked new law came out.Have you checked to see whats available for your dates?I am staying a week in Ikebukuro after a week in Nagasaki if i can help in any way let me know .
I have messaged the host again this afternoon and if they have not replied by the end of the week I’ll contact Airbnb again as there are slim pickings for our dates now. Getting worried we won’t get anywhere at a price that we can afford.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve heard back from the host and he says not to worry and all is fine with the booking...
Of course I’m still worried...
Old 19 Jun 18, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I’ve heard back from the host and he says not to worry and all is fine with the booking...
Of course I’m still worried...
Oh I am so pleased he has replied. Did he say if he has applied for the new regulations? I would reply and ask if he can let you know where he is with his application, and if he has submitted it. Hopefully he has, as he has replied at least. If he can't confirm this, I would get in touch with Airbnb again.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Oh I am so pleased he has replied. Did he say if he has applied for the new regulations? I would reply and ask if he can let you know where he is with his application, and if he has submitted it. Hopefully he has, as he has replied at least. If he can't confirm this, I would get in touch with Airbnb again.
This is the message that he sent.

It’s not very clear is it?
I’ll ring Airbnb tomorrow.
Old 19 Jun 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

This is the message that he sent.

It’s not very clear is it?
I’ll ring Airbnb tomorrow.
No, I would contact Airbnb and get them to confirm his registration. He appears to be saying he has it, but I would double check.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 02:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Tourmaline
Gone all Goofy

check with Air B&b as they told me if host dont have licence they will cancel 10 days before so i would get licence number from them .This has been such a nightmare glad they contacted you let us know what happens i think its so unfair to do this without warning so many people having to scrabble to get a place to stay.
Tourmaline is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tourmaline View Post
check with Air B&b as they told me if host dont have licence they will cancel 10 days before so i would get licence number from them .This has been such a nightmare glad they contacted you let us know what happens i think its so unfair to do this without warning so many people having to scrabble to get a place to stay.
You are certainly correct...It has been a nightmare. Think it would have been better if all bookings (up to a certain date) were guaranteed.

It has totally put a dampener on our excitement.
Old 20 Jun 18, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tourmaline
Gone all Goofy

You are certainly correct...It has been a nightmare. Think it would have been better if all bookings (up to a certain date) were guaranteed.

It has totally put a dampener on our excitement.
Dont let it put a dampener on your trip you are going to have a wonderful time once this sorted